Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 5

As you do not know the way the spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything" - Ecclesiastes 11:5

"Ok babe, I don't  wanna lie to you, since you came into my life you made me feel new. I've never loved before but when I'm with you my whole body is filled with love. You are like the R&B of my heart. You remember the first day I laid my eyes on you?". She went "yes, mmy love. It was on my way to work on some rainy day and you gave me a lift. You didn't even know we worked for the same company". I made sure the bedroom was semi dark. I didn't want her to read my emotions. Women are very good at reading emotions. I continued "that's the day I fell in love with you. I never believed in love at first sight but it happened. It was like God wanted us to be together". She was still lying on top of me as I said that. When she moved her punani went 'mywe mywe mywe', that's how wet she was. My words were music to her ears. The ears told the heart the good news and the heart being the good-hearted guy sent the good news to the punani. I continued "I think you are my future wife". She jumped off the bed like someone told her there was a snake and went down on her knees. She was like 'yes yes yes babe. I accept the proposal. Wow babe you are so romantic. I knew you wanted to propose. The flowers, romantic dinner, taking a shower together etc. I will be Mrs Chauke. I can't wait to tell my mom tomorrow". Shit, she was getting unintended impressions. It was when she touched her phone that I told her to 'bofa lephondo'. I knew she wanted to update her imaginary proposal on Facebook. She would most definitely tag me on the post and change her relationship status to engaged on Facebook. I went "babe, listen, I'm not done. I wanna marry you but not now. Let's get to know each other well first. Then we can start talking marriage and kids. I think we should have an abortion. I want us to have a planned baby".

She shut up for about 30 seconds. "No no no no how could you Rhu? No please don't do that to us please babe". She was crying at that stage. I upped my game and told her we had to sort finances first and look for a bigger house for our kids. The more I tried the more she cried. She asked me to drive her home but that was not an option I had in mind. I wanted the thing in her womb done. "Babe, don't take this the wrong way please. I just want us to do what's best for us. If things go well, you will be Mrs Chauke by the end of this year". Her crying paused after my last sentence. Women love getting married like they get paid for it. I decided to keep quiet to let her process what I just told her. I can imagine abortion is a big thing to women. They probably feel like murderers after doing it. She literally turned and looked the opposite site. When a woman does that, you must know she's either angry or deeply hurt. She passed out after what seemed like a century of sobbing. I kinda felt bad but hey, a guy gotta do what guy gotta do. Early in the morning If heard "babe, wake up. We need to talk".  Her voice sounded like a scene from a romantic chick flick. It was so sweet and soft. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She went "I slept on what you said last night and decided to go with it. I'm not comfortable with it but I know I'm doing it for our future. I will go to church next Sunday to apologise". I almost said 'you should start by apologising for having sex outside marriage'. I kissed her on the cheek and told her she looks gorgeous. Take note, I never said 'I love you'. Those 3 words are more dangerous than an STI. I immediately called my boss and told him I had personal problems. I didn't lie,  I know many workers prefer the sick note route. Mercy called in sick.

I immediately called my my doctor to tell him my situation. He had actually become a good friend of mine. He had gay tendencies, though. He once told me 'l love it when my surgery is visited by dark, tall and handsome hunks'. What kinda man say that to another man. Anyway, being gay is legal in South Africa. She took a bath and I showered. My doctor was based in Brooklyn, so it took us about 25 minutes to get there. Mercy was quiet most of the time in the car. She only asked if she could stay at my place until she got better because she didn't want her housemate to suspect anything. Ever noticed women are the ones who are likely to judge another woman for having an abortion? Bitches aint loyal indeed. My doctor was waiting for us when we got to his surgery in Brooklyn. Mercy wanted me to be there to be there to witness everything and I said no. Abortions happen on a woman's body, why must I be there? While she was in I paid for the service. I don't even know how they do it and I'm not interested. My phone rang and it was Maureen. She was telling me we were driving to OR Tambo around 12. Shit, the whole Mercy saga defocused me. I had actually forgotten it was Friday. "Actually, I'll be at your place in less than an hour. I need one for the road before we leave". She didn't even ask whether I was at work or not. She was becoming a dictator addicted to my dick. Moerskond, she had the keys to my place and if she got there before me she'd find Mercy's stuff lying around. I couldn't risk not going to Cape Town because of Mercy. I told the receptionist to the tell the 'patient' I had to rush somewhere and I'd fetch her when I come back. I drove like a maniac. I decided to go fetch my cousin Terence in Hatfield first. I was lucky he didn't have any classes. If someone told me Terence was virgin I'd believe him. He was one of those nerds that believed nothing existed in this world except for books. He probably read even in his sleep. He was 25 but already studying towards his 3rd degree. Anyway, enough about him. When we got to my place I took Mercy's clothes, wrapped them in a black bag aka swart saak and hid them in a freezer. I knew that's one place Maureen never opened. I opened the windows to ensure there was no smell of a female perfume in the house. I gave Terence my car key and told him to go fetch Mercy and drop her at her place....he knew the surgery because I went there with him before. I also gave him Mercy's number. I deleted them from my phone afterwards. "Make sure she doesn't come here. She's sick and must be in the care of people who love her", I said. Obviously I didn't tell him she was aborting a baby. 10 minutes after Terence left I received an sms. It read "babe, I'm done here babe. Where are you? I need you right now. I did it for us my love. I really need you". I chose to delete the sms. Actually, I switched off my phone. My mission was complete.

Maureen got to my place later than I expected. She said there was no time to shag because we'd be late for our flight. She honestly didn't look her age. She looked a younger than some girls we see at University of Limpopo. We got in her AMG and headed to N1, then R21 until we got to OR Tambo Airport. That airport's parking is bigger than the biggest building in Lesotho. I've been there many times but I always get lost. I'm not a big fan of flying. I literally force my body to pass out when flying. When we got to Cape Town Maureen had everything planned. The car she hired was waiting for us. I'm not racist but I'm that guy who prefers to see more black skins that white ones. In Cape Town you feel like your are oversees. No wonder Eusebius McKaizer refers to it as another state. We checked in at One & Only Hotel at the V&A Waterfront. She didn't even wait for me to stretch or rest a bit. She took off my t-shirt and started kissing me. I fired back by ripping off her expensive top and pushed her to the bed. She went "uuuuuuhhhh I love it when you play violent, monkey". Like really, monkey? Most women her age have a farm of wrinkles and stretch marks on their bodies but not Maureen. You'd swear she swam in a pool of Bio Oil everyday. She didn't even wait for me to take off her top, she took it off herself. That's what I call 'meeting the guy halfway - women empowerment'. I took my pants off, put on a condom and invaded her naked self. As soon as I landed on top of her she stretched her legs, let me in and then locked me to herself with her legs. She started moving in a way that my dick got some ticklish friction. That woman had energy of a 20 year old. Actually, 20 year olds are no longer fit these days. They spend most of their time on social networks and hardly exercise. You eat them for 5 minutes and they start complaining about back pains. Within 3 minutes I came and my dick died. She was like "shangaan boy, are you pranking me or something? Hello knock knock....is this really you or your twin?". I gave a sigh and went "it's probably this coastal weather. My dick is still adjusting to sea weather". She spanked me and we both laughed. She was like "you are lucky I also came. You were gonna do me with that thalassophobic dick". I just said "whatever". That's a black way of saying "I don't know what to say".

We were hungry so she took a shower and changed to prepare going to the restaurant. My sugar mama was the starring, she was paying for everything. No wonder guys who date sugar mamas struggle to keep relationships with girls their age. The transition from being a payee to a payer can't be easy. The weather in Cape Town was like a pregnant woman in her first trimester. It changed like every 10 minutes. The restaurant smelled of money. You could see only people with deep pockets ate there. I felt like them. Maureen walked tall, you could see she was used to such environments. Some BEE-looking dude came to the table allocated to us and went "jonga apha chap, I don't mean to disrespect you, but can I buy your older sister a drink?". Shit, Xhosa men think they run the world when they are in their home ground. No wonder traffic cops in Joburg and Pretoria target them. I went "jonga apha chappies, I don't mean to disrespect you but VOETSEK maan". He didn't even look back, he VOETSEK'd. Maureen found it funny. To be honest, I was jealous and I think she found it cute. Before we could order I remembered my phone has been off for hours and it was still in my bag. I asked Maureen if I could go fetch it in our hotel room and she said cool. I was like "play away from Xhosa boys neh". She went "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I rather go for that one over there". Damn, she was pointing at a certain cabinet minister busy taking selfies. I walked back to the hotel room and switched my phone on. There were so many missed call notifications..from Lerato, Terence, Mercy and one unknown number. There was also a voicemail from an unknown number. I listened to it and it went:
"Hi, it's Zodwa here, Mmmmercy's housemate. Mercy is....oh Gosh I don't know how to put it. Mercy is ......"
THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#SayNo2Xenophobia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETTERS SECTION

Hi Sharon,
I'm a 23 years old woman dating a 33 years old man. I graduated 2 years ago and was fortunate to find well paying job at my age. My problem is my boyfriend of 3 months. He says he's unemployed but he drives an Audi A4. We only have sex at my place because he claims he shares a bedroom with his cousin. When I ask him where he gets money for petrol he accuses me of mistrusting him. I've never met of any of his friends or relatives. Last week I gathered enough courage to end things but before I could he went down on his knee and proposed with a diamond ring. I told him I need time to think about it. I have a ring on my finger right now but I'm not really sure what to do next. Please advise me.
Kind regards
Confused Girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment