Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 25

The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are truthful- Proverbs 12:22

She touched my cock and I felt blood running fast to my lower body. I told her we shouldn't do anything because we didn't have condoms. She was like "relax, I don't wanna have sex with you. What's wrong with you today? It's like you are running away from me. Is everything ok?". I told her I was ok but didn't wanna do anything reckless. I love sex and that is a fact. But there are some situations where one needs to think of the consequences. She was down on her knees like a man about to propose. Before I could say anything she had my dick in her mouth sucking it like it had custard. I wanted to tell her to stop but the sensation was too nice to dismiss. I found myself holding my ears not knowing what to do. A BJ from a girl with big lips is every guy's dream. She didn't only suck my dick, she licked my balls and I almost called my grandmother's dog Tsotsoma. I wonder how balls taste because it seems girls enjoy licking them. In my next lifetime I wanna be a girl so I can lick balls lol. She did something that I have never experienced before. I have heard guys talking about it but I personally never thought I'd find it sexually yummy. Some of the guys told me they actually beg girls to do it to them. You wanna know what she did? She stuffed her middle finger in my ass. I don't know how to describe how that made me feel. What I can say is I will never let any girl do that to me. Dear gays, how do you do it?

After the BJ session and ass-act I lay on my bed thanking my ancestors for the BJ. Ntombi got dressed and told me she was leaving. I got dressed and accompanied her to the car. She was like "I left my top and g-string neh. I better find them when I come back or else I'll cut some bitch's nose". I just don't get why girls make a habit of leaving their clothes at a guy's space. A mere t-shirt won't stop a guy from cheating if he wanna cheat. I told her I didn't have enough space in my closet and she was like "put them on the couch. It's fine with me". As soon as she left I called the little rascal. Her phone rang unanswered. I called again and she didn't pick up. She sent me an mms. It was a picture of me naked. I looked very drunk and high on the picture. She wrote "I can't walk. Your big cock tore my vagina. I was virgin until you raped me. Please stop harassing me with endless calls. You know what you are supposed to do". The little rascal was making my life a living hell. If I had means I'd have killed her that day. Responding would be a risky business because I didn't know what she was planning. I called and she picked up. I told her I had the money with me but didn't know how to deliver it. She told me she'd send someone to fetch it at my place. Before I could ask who she was gonna send she hung up.

I drove to the ATM to withdraw money. I just wanted to get the little rascal out of my life. After withdrawing the moola I went back to my place. I felt some little pain in my ass. It was probably because of the fingering I got from Ntombi. I really don't get how gays do it without complaining about the pain. Within 20 minutes the rascal called me to tell the person who came to fetch money was at the gate. I called the security guards and told them to direct whoever was there to my house. I heard a knock on the door and I knew who it was. I put my voice recorder on and opened the door. I expected one person but there were 2 girls. They looked Cynthia's age but the other one looked a bit older. They were both yellow bones. They got in and I greeted them. I didn't even ask for their names. I asked them if they knew what they were there for and the older looking one told me to fetch Cynthia's money. I asked them where they stayed and they said some complex not far the Spar at Jean Avenue. I went to the bedroom to fetch money and I heard them talking about how hot I was. The younger looking one was like "chomi, I think I'm wet. This nigger is so hot. Nna I'm gonna tell him the truth. Maybe I'll score some points. Cynthia can't lie to this hunk ooooh I'm wet". I don't know if she wasn't aware her whispers weren't really silent. It was obvious I was being played and I decided to unearth the truth.

When I went back to where the girls were they acted as if they were cooking some plot. I asked if they would some drinks and the older one said wine would do. Luckily I had some wine and I poured them. I'm a very good judge of character and I could see those chicks were in the little rascal's league. They downed the first round quicker than I expected. I poured them another round. The aim was to get them drunk and milk information from them. The older one kept looking at me like she was expecting me to undress and chow her on the spot. She asked for the bathroom and I almost laughed. She was probably going to masturbate or something. I'm hot and I know it. It was my chance to interrogate the little one. I think she was getting tipsy. I started by complimenting her looks and she thanked me. I asked her if she knew what the money was for. She went "I am a Christian and won't lie. See for yourself". She showed me her phone. They had a Whatsapp group chat named 'Bitches-R-Us'. Cynthia told them how she saw me and her sister fucking. So she decided to punish me the following morning for making her horny the whole night. So she decided to lie that I slept with her in order to milk some quick cash from me. I quickly emailed the conversation to me. I was so happy I didn't chow the little rascal. At the same time I was impressed by her way of thinking. I thanked her for being sweet to me and promised to take her out for lunch soon. She gave me her number. I promised to give her money if she deleted my pictures from the rascal's phone. The smile on her face was priceless. I'm sure she reached orgasm right there. The one in the loo called her friend to come check something. Some people lack manners straight. How do you hold a meeting in the toilet of a stranger? I could hear them laughing from the toilet and I got a bit worried. While they were in there someone knocked. I wasn't expecting anyone but I just went "come in if you are sexy". I knew it was probably someone from within the complex because I didn't receive a call from security guard. Shit, Eve walked in. Before I could even say hello she took off her skirt. I wanted to tell her to get dressed but she didn't even wanna listen. She threw me to the couch and the next thing I heard....
"Cynthia's mom? What the hell....."
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION
Dear Sharon
I am a 30 years old guy. How do I tell my girlfriend is faking orgasm?

Regards

Lassy M

No comments:

Post a Comment