Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 8

But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart - Matthew 5:28
Mostly we make bad decisions knowingly. I always hear girls saying the pregnancy was a mistake. Nonsense, mistake is when you forget the letter s in the word mistake (mitake). Falling pregnant can never be a mistake. What do you except when you have unsafe sex? A Samsung S6 Edge? So I knew the consequences of going to Lolo's room. I wanted to say no but it's rude to say no to an old beautiful friend. I took my chances and went to her room. After the horror I went thru it was only fair that I did something to make me forget. For a straight man like me to give another man a blow job is like a ZCC member being forced to eat pork. I asked her who keeps her busy at night and she told me her pillow. Apparently the minister only visited for an hour or so during the day but he hardly slept there. The funny part was that he took her with whenever he was out of Gauteng. What's the use of booking an expensive hotel if you never gonna sleep in it? Ja our tax money is wasted here. She offered me a glass of some fine whiskey and told me to feel at home. She went "I'll be with you shortly,  I wanna take a quick shower". I got a hard on immediately. I couldn't help it but picture water flowing on that sexy body.  Maybe I should join politics and hope to be a minister. Having perks like Lolo would be a bonus. I felt like she was hinting for me to follow her but my 13th sense advised me to take a chill pill. What if I shagged her and she cry rape afterwards? The minister would make sure I rot in jail. I know many guys who are in jail because they tasted the ministerial side dishes.

After taking a shower she wrapped her body in a white towel they normally provide at hotels. You can call me a typical black or whatever, I always steal those towels whenever I sleep at a hotel. Lolo passed next to the couch I was sitting on about 6 times. She made it obvious she wanted some. For sure her minister boyfriend fuck£d her with his wallet than the dick. When you are preoccupied with tenders and lying to citizens you hardly have time for finer things in life, SEX. Lol she wasn't showing signs of hunger, she was showing signs of starvation. My dick was about to expode. I actually wanted her to make the first move. I think she gave up because she went to the bedroom to change into something decent. Uhm, decent in the Rhu world. She put on the sexiest miniskirt ever. I felt the zip of my jeans going t t t t t. She poured herself a glass of whiskey and we started chatting about the old times. She enjoyed more when our topics were about sex. Another sign she was starving. Girls who get it all don't talk much about sex, they prefer action not talktion. Her phone rang and the only word she said was ok. She told me the mister will be attending some gala event organised by some billionaire from Stellembosch and because she was a side chick she wasn't allowed to be there. He said he'll see her the following morning. I wanted to tell her the minister probably scored a new pussy or something but thought against it. I could see she wasn't even disappointed, it seemed she knew her place very well. Her phone rang and she told whoever she was talking to to come. She said "yeah you can come now. But I'm with some toothless dog from the past ha ha ha ha". I laughed at that last comment. She probably thought I had lost my mujo. We continued with our drinking.

After an hour her phone rang and it was reception telling her there was a guest at the reception area. She told them to let her in. Within few minutes there was a knock on the door and a white chick walked in. I'm that guy who prefers black and coloured girls. I really don't find white women sexy and attractive. I'm a black man,  an ass matters to me. Most while chicks have flat assess and that is a turn off to me. The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. She greeted me with a handshake and gave Lolo a huge hug and kiss. If she was black I would suspect she was a lesbian. Lolo introduced her as Michelle from Bloemfontein, Mangaung. She wasn't your typical white girl. She was blonde with blue eyes. Her boobs were to die for. She had a black ass....moerskond. She was probably raised by a black nanny from Eastern Cape. They have ass nurturing skills. That's the reason most Xhosa girls have fine butts. Lolo was like "Michelle is my PIC". I was like "what the fart is that?". They both laughed and screamed "Partner in Crime". I gave one of those ha ha sarcastic giggles. Lolo continued "Michelle, my friend Rhu is a Shangaan. Remember what I told you about Shangaan guys?". Michelle went "wwwwwwwooow choma are you for real? I thought you said he's toothless". WTF,  a white person that uses the word 'choma', mihlolo ka James. I offered her a glass of whiskey and she kissed me on the forehead and went "that's for being a gentleman". I looked at her boobs and said "hope there's more where that came from". I kept looking at my phone to check if Maureen had not called. I was not going to give another man a Blow job. The stupid phone rang and it was a number I didn't recognise. I answered and it was Mercy. Before I could even say hello she was on her 99th word. She went "Rhu how could you do this to someone who loves you? You promised to marry me". Michelle and Lolo looked at me like they wanted to hear what I was saying on the phone. If they were cats they would have died of curiosity at that stage. I went "Uncle Mageza, I'll call you when I'm back in Gauteng. Say hi to auntie". I hung up and blocked the number she called me with.
Me and the girls continued with the drinking and dirty talk. Sometimes I think girls reach the big O by talking about sex. By the way, why is talking about sex regarded as talking dirty? Sex is not dirty, unless if the girl is allergic to water. During our varsity days Lolo was the girl who always got drunk fast and passed out. We advised her to drink weak booze but she showed us the middle finger. She passed out that day and me and Michelle continued with our drinking and dirty talk. I teased Michelle about her black ass and we both laughed. I asked her if she can twerk and the bitch twerked for me. Jerrrrrrrr moerskond,  Michelle was a definitely a black girl in a white chick's skin. She could give many black girls a run for their few cents in the twerking department. After twerking she was like "it's your turn now. Don't disappoint". I laughed and told her men's bums don't twerk. She went "duh, who said I want your ass to twerk. Think out of the box Rhwu... Twerk with your dick". I was like "huh....do dicks twerk? Well, mine does actually. But it prefers to twerk in dark and moist places". She looked at me with the 'what are you waiting for' eyes. I read somewhere that white girls love it from behind. She was wearing a short flexible skirt like her PIC. Without kissing or wasting time I turned her around and pulled the skirt up. Oh Xikwembu xa matimba, she was naked underneath and her pussy looked at me. She went "please make it a quickie". Crap, whites and quickies. I asked "we don't have the word 'quickie' in my language". I looked at Lolo who had passed out on the coach and my erection got worse. She was sleeping in a way that exposed her assets. For the first time in my life my dick went in without struggling. She was either very horny or her pussy was in CAPITAL LETTERS. Yes I wasn't wearing a condom because I didn't have any. My hands were on her breasts as I went in out in out in out in out. Black girls can learn a thing or 2 from white girls on how to make sexy sounds. She was going "oh babe....o jaaana...ah ah ah you are delicious oh fu*k me". I know the Tsonga chick would go "yhoooooo yhoooooo manano wa ni vavisa Rhulani. Xitombo xa mina xi lava ku rhula Rhulani (your are hurting me Rhulani. My pussy wanna rest). I even forgot Lolo was next to us. I went "ihh ihh ihh ihh ihh ihh oooohhhhhhhg". I don't know if she was coming or what, but she lost balance and fell on Lolo who got a fright and rose from the dead. One look and she went "WTF, wha....what is going on?". I thought of putting my still hard dick in her mouth but it was covered by some cream-whittish stuff. She looked at my dick and went "Rhu Rhu, le nna I want some. NOW".
Before I could unleash my RhuRhu on her my phone rang. I looked at the screen and it was Maureen. WTF....DE JA VU.

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Shaz/Rhu

Thanx for the good stories guys. You rock my world. I am a 27 year old guy from Nairobi in Kenya. I'm that handsome guy who charms girls whenever I go. Some throw themselves at me but my problem is I hardly find it attractive. I only had sex twice with one girl and honestly, I don't see why everyone is fussing about sex. I didn't enjoy it. I am not gay cause I don't find guys attractive either. What do you think could be the problem with me?
Regards,
Kenya Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment