Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 9

But love your enemies, do good to them,  lend them without expecting someone in return. Then your reward will be great... " - Luke 6:35

I'm not into superstitions but I kinda believed some supernatural powers were preventing me from sleeping with Lolo. Why would the same scene replay when I was about to unleash my RhuRhu on her? My uncle once told me that if your dick softens or something disturbs you more than ones just before chow her, she's either sick or not good for you. I didn't believe him because it didn't make sense, but some situations made me wanna believe him. Lolo looked at me and said "don't even think about it. Once bitten twice shy. This time you gonna fuck me or hell will break loose". The world is indeed nearing the end. A woman who threatens violence for sex? She was setting a very dangerous precedence in my relationship history. It was the first time my dick lost erection in front of 2 hot women. She continued "if you don't do me now I I I I will force myself on you. You can call it rape if you want, I'll call it unromantic sex". I had 2 choices, shag her and stand a risk of being punished by my sudden cruel sugar mama OR attempt to run away. I love sex but in my culture being raped by a woman is regarded as a bad omen. Michelle tried to speak but Lolo interrupted "you sushhh bitch. You spiked my drink so you can have him all to yourself. I'm tired of being a good girl while starving every night". WTF, it wasn't my fault her minister man wasn't always around to feed her. She should start a union for busy men's girlfriends. I'll sponsor them with vibrators.

It was like God was listening to my silent prayer. Her phone rang and it was the one and only honourable Minister. He seemingly told her there was a change of plan. He asked her to be ready in 10 minutes. That gave me an opportunity to run away. Michelle was like "I enjoyed it dude. Follow me on Twitter @michelle4.....". I didn't get the last part and didn't give a rat's clitoris. I had bigger problems. I couldn't stop imagining Maureen hiring 10 gay Nigerians to turn my ass into a permanent open hole. Before opening the door I said a short silent prayer. I opened the door and got in. I looked around to check if there were any naked niggers inside the house. Luckily it was just Maureen. She asked me where I was. In the absence of her gangsters I felt powerful and in charge. I went "listen here old woman, I don't care anymore. You humiliated me it's enough. I know you are hiding them somewhere ready to rape me. Cool...go ahead. Call them. I don't care anymore. You have shown me a criminal side of you". She tried to stop me from talking but it was like she was pouring paraffin on a Cape Town wild fires. She slapped me and told me to shut the fart up. She went "learn to listen. I called you here to apologise. What I did was uncalled for. I was angry about the car and the fact that you left me and went to sleep with a stranger. I know I am not your wife but I deserve some respect. I'm sorry I used my emotions to think". I was like "next time use your wallet to think. You are my sugar mama, not sugar lover". I felt free to say whatever shit because she didn't have the gay brigade with her. She told me to stop being dramatic and accept the apology because she wasn't the type to apologise. I decided to slow down. As much as she pissed me, I couldn't risk losing my platinum credit card by trying to pull a Julius Malema on Maureen. I shut up and pretended to sulk like a spoilt cheeseboy. She was like "I bought a new lingerie....don't you wanna lay your eyes and other things on it? You know it's nice after a heated argument". I looked away and pretended as if I didn't hear her. If you shout 'yes yes' whenever sugar mama promises to buy something for you, you gonna end up being her slave. She must buy you things on your terms. But you need to be strategic about it. Play hard to get strategically to a point of her begging to spend money on you. On top of that, shag her to a point that she will forget she was ever married. I told her I was not in a mood for sex because I was still traumatised since the gay incident. Truth of the matter was it was Michelle's light bum in my mind. Couldn't go from Nutriday yoghurt to Mayo. I told her I was tired of Cape Town and wanted to go home. She promised we'd fly back the following morning.

She wanted to take me shopping but I said no. We spent our remaining hours in Cape Town with me giving Maureen a conditional silence treatment. I wanted to make sure she didn't pull the stunt she pulled again. In the morning we packed our stuff and flew back to Gauteng. I missed my Gti and townhouse. I craved the Centurion Shisanyama meat. It was pity I left Cape Town without going to Mzolis in Gugulethu. I didn't even go to the beach. When we got to OR Tambo, Maureen drove me to Centurion and then headed to place. Terence was not at the house. I called to tell him I was back and needed the car. He told me he'd be back after dropping some church mate. Sometimes I wonder how me and that dude are related. We are completely different but we get along just fine. I decided to take a bath while waiting for my GTI aka Senior Panty Dropper. You can drive your Ferrari in the townships but it's the guy in Goft GTI who will get laid. Golf Gti is like that bad boy that all parents want their daughters to play away from. While sitting in the bathtub I started thinking about Michelle. That white butt changed my views about white chicks. Shit, my dick was such a weakling, it started growing. The thought of Michelle made me horny. I regretted not paying attention when she screamed her Twitter handle. But it's easier to track a person in this age of social media. I planned to go thru Lolo's Facebook friendlist. They were probably friends. I was at my place, nobody was watching, I was horny so I decided to do what most guys do in private. I jerked off. My hand was a bit small for my dick but I got the relief I dickly craved for. If my hand was a girl it would be some itshitshi from kwaMashu.
After bathing I put on trackpants and a vest. I still believe trackpants were not designed for Tsonga men. They lay bare everything. If the comedian Mashabela is right, they were made for guys from North West and Eastern Cape provinces. I decided to take a walk in my complex. While taking a walk I saw some lady struggling with carrying bags from her car to the house. I decided to be a gentleman and help her. That's one thing us Tsonga guys grow up with, we are gentlemen. We'll never let a lady carry heavy loads in our presence. I was walking behind her and when she walked up the stairs I fed my eyes to the delicacy on her thighs and bum. She was a well-built dark-bone. She had an ass to faint for. She was about size 30 to 32. The RhuRhu in my pants smiled. When we got to her house I noticed there were so many pictures 2 kids and one of some fat dark guy. I've seen the guy in the complex before. I think he was a cop or a security guard. I made a below the belt joke "you must be a very strong woman. That heavy load on top of you". Luckily she was the type that had a sense of humour. She laughed and said "I've been trying to get him to work out for years. I guess he loves being that way". I laughed back and asked "which sex style do you normally do?". She looked at me with a shock in her eyes and politely went "thanks for your help but I think you have overstayed your welcome Sir. You must leave now". I was like "call me Rhulani or Rhu in short. I would love to leave but you have to give me 5 minutes. I need to let it die first". I pointed to my very visibly hard dick in my pants. Her eyes went wide and she went "uhm oh I I mmm eish my gosh". She turned around and looked away from me. What she didn't notice was facing her bum to me made RhuRhu more excited. I was like "you are not helping. You are making it worse". I walked towards her and moved my hand softly around her hips. With a whisper she went "please don't tempt me....not in my house Rhudzani....I mean Rhulani. I'm a Christian". Because of the size she probably mistook me for a Venda guy. I was like "let me leave. Hope I don't bump into a neighbour looking like this. They might ask themselves what led to this. Anyway, ciao". At that time I had both hands on her hips. I moved the right one up to her left boob. Her heartbeat rate was telling me something I wanted to her. Her breathing was singing the House jam 'come, come.... come to me'. She was like "no here please. Let's rather go to your place. I respect my man and kids". Bullshit, respect my foot. If she respected her man she wouldn't even let me talk dirty with her. Anyway, it wasn't my place to judge. Going to my place was a good idea. She opened the door and looked left and right to make sure nosey neighbours were not on our way. We walked so fast you'd swear we were groupies running to Chris Brown's performance. I left the door unlocked so I just opened and we threw ourselves inside.
Xikwembu....Terence must be killed, period.

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Dear Sharon

I have been in a rship for four years now n we onto our fifth year. My boyfriend has brought so many women between us some of which have insulted, stalked and humiliated me. I have been able to forgive him for all his past mistakes but now the probe is he did it again this year. This time it has really broken me, what hurts me most its that it has damaged me completely. I miss my old self, I have never been one to be so insecure and feel threatened by every woman he meet. He doesnt Know that I cry every night behind closed doors when he is not there. This life of looking over my shoulder every time kills me. Please help me is there anyway in which I can rebuild myself.....
#Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment