Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 12

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him - Psalm 34:8

I wasn't necessarily looking for some fun. Actually, I was hoping to find Maria gone. After what she did the previous night she deserved to be killed. That was like locking a very hungry man inside a restaurant the whole night and telling him not to eat anything. That's bull crap. Playing with a man's sexual feelings should be declared a criminal offence and be punishable by a death or life sentence. When I saw a teddy bear on my bed with a note on it I immediately lost my erection. That girl had a lot of wind in her brain. She liked playing stupid games and I hated it. Well, you can play games with a man but please do not involve sex. When coming to sex we don't play games, unless if the games involve us coming. A dick cannot play 'hide n seek', period. I took the note and read it. It went "you are the best cousin ever. I really enjoyed the night I spent here with you. We should do it again soon. Don't stress, I'll get that horny dick many girls. I have a bevy of girls as friends. All of them would jump at an opportunity to ride you. Anyway, I apologised to mommy and we puffed a peace pipe. Good night". Nxa I made a decision to ban her in my life at that moment. She wasn't serious about like. To her life was just a little game and she made herself a Messi of life.
I decided to call Maureen to tell her I was coming. It was like I called to tell her she won Lotto the way she was so happy. Before I could even leave the house Mercy called. I wanted to ignore the call but my heart said I should answer. I answered and she went "babe, guess what?". I hate it when people say that. They say guess what but they know they gonna tell you anyway. I was like "you decided to commit suicide?". She went "ha ha ha ha do you wanna be a widower. I don't wanna leave you lonely and horrible in this world. I know I'm the best thing to ever happen to you. Listen, I wanted to tell you I got another better paying job. I'll be earning R7000 per month. At least now we can afford a bigger house and 2 cars. Isn't it good news babes?". I immediately hung up and switched off my phone. Maybe it was time I changed my number and moved to another townhouse. Mercy was becoming that pain in my ass. I changed my numbers about 5 times in 3 years because of psychos. Some girls don't know where to draw a full stop. I drove to Maureen's place. When I got there, there was a BMW 7-Series parked on the driveway. Now that's something you don't wanna see when you go to a sugar mama's place. A strange car can mean anything. I decided to switch on my phone and call to check if the coast was clear. Immediately when my phone on'd my phone rang, it was Mercy. I ignored the call. She sent an sms "babe, I have been tying to call but your phone is off. If something bad happened to you I'll commit suicide". I responded with "something happened to me. Please commit suicide. Use a gun, it's quicker". I called Maureen and she told me I should get in.

When I got in she was with some woman and a girl that looked like her daughter. The resemblance said it all. The woman looked 50+ and the girl looked mid 20's. You could tell by the woman's clothes that she was very monied. Anyway, you can't drive a 7-Series if you don't have money. I greeted them and sat down. Maureen introduced the woman as her friend Eve and the girl as Ntombi, the woman's daughter. Ntombi asked to use a bathroom. While she was away gogo Eve went "yho chomi, you didn't tell me your Ben10 was this hot. We should swap. Plus mine has developed mkhaba these day. I regret feeding him". Maureen laughed and said "no ways". It was embarrassing to be referred to as a Ben10 in front of a 3rd party. Maureen's phone rang and she went outside to answer. Eve didn't waste any time, she handed me her business card and went "there's no time to waste. Give me a call. I have more money than her". That caught me off guard. Huh banna....does sex appetite of women increase after menopause? Ntombi came came back and chose to sit next to me. I don't know if it was just a random decision or an engineered one. You can never trust a daughter of a woman like Eve. When Maureen came back Ntombi was like "aunt Maureen, you didn't tell me your nephew was this hot. Tall, dark and handsom....all a woman needs". I felt like a Zebra surrounded by a pride of hungry lions. I didn't even know I was Maureen's nephew. Maureen announced that she had something urgent to take care of in Joburg. We all left to our cars. Ntombi asked if she could have my number. I could see her mom give me an eye of an anaconda. I told Ntombi it was cool and gave her my number. Maureen didn't seem disturbed, and that disturbed me. I didn't want another gay episode in my life. Ntombi was the one driving the 7-Series. I wondered if it was hers. Maureen in a hurry because she didn't even give me a chance to talk to her in private.

I got in my car and left. I wasn't in a mood to sleep or chill at home by myself. So I called a friend of mine KG. He was one of those guys who loved their girlfriends wholeheartedly. I don't blame him though, she was the hottest thing on earth. Me and KG met accidentally thru her. He was with her at Moretele Park in Mamelodi and I hit on her not knowing she was with a man. When KG saw me talking to his girl and came and told me she was his. Masego (KG's gf) laughed and told KG I was her former schoolmate and nigger believed her. She didn't even know my name. KG invited me to chill with them and we became friends from that day. Not deep friends, just casual friendship. Back to my call to KG. He told me he was at News Cafe with Masego. I told him I was bored and he told me I should come. When I got there I was glad it wasn't a romantic dinner. They were having drinks nje. Masego looked drunk. A girl who gets drunk during the week is a no-no for me. I ordered Heineken and started drinking. KG was going to the loo every 10 minutes. That's what you get when you drink Castle Lite. That shit is water with a beer taste. You can drink 100 and not get drunk. While KG was in the loo I went "remember how we met? I was charmed and you lied to KG I was your former schoolmate ha ha ha ha". We changed the topic whenever KG came back. His phone rang and it was his mom. He was like "management is calling. Can I be excused for few minutes?". He went outside to take the call. Masego and I started imagining how thing would have turned out had she agreed to go out with me the day we first met in Mamelodi. I told her "eish, thinking of it make me horny". She laughed and asked if I was horny and I told her to use her foot to feel it. She used the 'under-the-table' technique to feel my manhood. Her eyes and wide and she said "yhooooo... okare I'm dating the wrong friend". I was like "you don't have to date me to get it. It's not like we gonna tell him". She was like "I can come to your place tomorrow. Konje what is your number?". I gave her my cell number and she saved it in her phone. When KG came back he said he had to rush to Mamelodi. There was something wrong with his dad or something. We did our goodbyes and left. Masego winked for me. When I got home I decided to take a long warm bath. While lying in water minding my own business my phone rang and it was a number I didn't recognise. The caller went:
"Send me coordinates. I'm coming to your place now"
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Hi Shaz

My letter is short and to the point. What is the good way of telling your boyfriend you are tired of being the side chick and want promotion? I have been a loyal side chick for over 3 years now. He spends more time with me than his wife anyway. How should I tell him I want promotion without driving him away? I don't mind being the second wife.
Kind regards,

Mapule, Mafikeng (North West)

No comments:

Post a Comment