Monday 27 July 2015

Chapter 33

No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money" - Matthew 6:24

You know that moment you are angry because of a woman and another woman wanna try her luck you? It's like someone offering you a glass of whiskey when you almost got hit by a car because you were drunk. All I wanted was to work out the anger out of my system. Maureen took care of me financially but she didn't care about my emotional well-being. She had a tendency of going all heartless on me. What she did to me was uncalled for. Yes, she was the reason I was living a good life but I felt she was hijacking my happiness piece by piece. Leaving her would mean I'd go back to my hustling ways of relying on my salary for survival. Well, I could survive but I'd be broke most of the time. I had 2 of Maureen's credit cards and I could use them on whatever I wanted. I was driving the AMG she bought. Most guys can only drive AMG's in their dreams and fantasies. The girl at the gym repeated what she said "I said I'm sleeping at your place tonight. Did you hear me?". The funny part was I didn't even know her name. She was some girl who loved working out next to me whenever I went to gym. You know those girls who would show you directly that she wanted to give you some pussy. She wasn't bad looking but I didn't find her attractive. Actually, I hated her fake American accent. I don't mind people twanging but don't try to fake an American accent. Maybe it charms other guys but it turned me off. I went "well, not tonight. I have some work things to do". She looked disappointed. She was like "I'm starting to think you don't find me attractive". I decided to say something that would get her off my back. I said "maybe it's because you are not attractive". She was like "ouch" and left. Sometimes you have to say ruthless things to get some people off you ass.

After gym I headed straight to my place. I was a bit hungry but lazy to cool. I ate 2 bananas and an apple. I'm a Tsonga guy and I love my pap and meat. But that night I was too tired to cook my favourite meal. I didn't even have time for TV, I just wanted to sleep. As soon as I hit the bed my phone rang. I was almost like a culture for girls to call me just before bedtime. It was like my voice was their lullaby. It was Mercy. Mercy was like a mosquito at night. The more you showed I showed she was an irritant I'm my life was the more she called regularly. She went "sorry to disturb you...actually sorry to disturb me. I just wanted to tell you my man and I just had the great sex ever. Are you jealous". Case closed, Mercy wasn't ok upstairs. Who does that mara huh? I was like "I don't know what you are smoking but whatever it is you should stop it. Why the fuck would I be jealous? You are nothing to me. Actually, I want to forget you exist. Do me a bloody favour and stop calling me. Or else I'm gonna be forced to take legal action against you. I'm tired of your fucken psycho behaviour nxa". She suddenly started laughing. She was like "hey relax babe. No need to get worked up. Shem, now I see you still love me...the way you reacted when I told you I just had sex. My pussy is for one person only, the one and only Rhulani Chauke. I promise I will never cheat on you. As long as you promise you'll give me attention and we'll make another baby. You know I already have a name....Rhume. It's a combination of our names. Do you like it?". I couldn't take it anymore, I hung up. I said a prayer "Lord, please kill Mercy. Amen".
After the deadly call I struggled to sleep. But around 11pm the gods of sleep stole me into their world. It was my lucky night, the gods of sex offered me what every man wishes to dream of. I was chowing some hot chick in my dream. In the dream, my dick was operated by batteries and it was vibrating inside her tight pussy. Chowing a girl with a tight pussy is like the feeling you get on pay day after weeks of being broke. Chowing a chick with a loose pussy is like that debit order that takes your last money. Hope you get my drift. I was woken up by my phone vibrating. I checked time and it was exactly 12am. The call was from the kid, Lebogang. She said "hope I didn't disturb your beautiful sleep babes". To say I was angry would be an understatement, I was furious. Dreams like that come once in ages and she had to disturb me. I asked her what she wanted and why she called that late and she went "I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you". I wanted to tell her crap but her voice was so sweet and innocent. It was like I was talking to an angel. I told her I'd call her in the morning. She went "nuh, we can talk now. I have night shift free minutes babes. We can talk until 1am". Now you will understand why I try all my best to stay away from High School kids. Just imagine an AMG-driving guy of my age staying up until wee wee hours of the morning just for free minutes. I went "babe, I have a very soft spot for you but right now I want to sleep because I have a busy day in the morning. Use those minutes to call some guy your age. I'm old enough to be your stepfather. Good night". I switched off my phone immediately after the call. I couldn't take the shit anymore. I prayed for the dream I had earlier but instead I got a whack one, I was a herding my grandfather's cattle in the new dream. In the morning I woke up feeling like I was on top of the world. I switched on my phone and immediately a call came in. It was Lebogang apologising for calling late she went "I was lonely and sad. I just wanted someone to talk to. I miss my parents and my cousin is hardly here. I wanted to commit suicide but hearing your voice made me change my mind. I'm sorry and I promise I won't call that late again". She hung up.

Shit the call touched me big time. She was longing for her parents' love and attention and she wasn't getting any. I felt bad for the way I spoke to her. I sent an SMS to tell her I'd visit later. She was a type I didn't wanna get sexually involved with. She would end up seeing a dad in me and ultimately become very obsessed. Yes, many girls who get obsessed with boyfriends have a history of daddy issues. Luckily when I got to work my immediate boss wasn't there. I was my own boss that day. Zama sent me an email to tell me she had won some voucher to go eat at a fancy restaurant and she wanted to go with me. I told her it was cool but it had to be on weekend. I knocked off at 12pm. I called Lebo to ask what time I should come see her but her phone was off. I headed straight to my place. I was driving slow because I wasn't in a hurry for anything. As I was driving I saw some chick walking to the opposite direction. Damn, she looked too good to ignore. She was wearing all white and looked like something from the sky. I U-turned and opened the window. I greeted her nicely and she greeted back with a smile. The nice thing about driving an AMG in South Africa is you don't have to worry about chicks giving you shitty attitude. The car did 80% of the job and mine was just to finish off. I asked her where she was going and she said Arcadia. I offered to drop her there and I'm sure she got wet at that stage. I could see she was so excited. She introduced herself as Queen from Bloemfontein. She was staying in Arcadia. I asked her what she was doing in Centurion and she went "I was visiting my boyfriend. I left because he's treating me like crap. I don't think I'll ever come back". I sensed she was lying just to score points. That's what a nice car does to these so-called beautiful girls. I was like "he's a fool. How can he treat ximatsatsa like you like crap? Don't worry....you'll find a man who treats you like a princess". She took out her phone and started taking selfies. Lol what a turn-off. She was exposing herself. I dropped her at Nedbank Plaza in Arcadia. She gave me her number and left. I decided to go buy 12 Heineken at some bottle store in Sunnyside and go chill at Industrial Shisanyama.

As I was parking my car at the bottle store, my eyes showed me a very beautiful yellow bone. She was .......

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETTERS SECTION

Dear Sharon

How do you deal with an issue where you are with a girl and when you have sex with her she acts numb and acts as if you are not doing a thing? And on another issue what do you to make sure u don't come quickly? In fact what causes early ejaculation?
Thanks

Sexy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment