Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 2

No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money - Luke 16:13
I knew Maureen had the keys to my townhouse but she never made a habit of coming without informing me. We had an agreement that she would tell me whenever she wanted to see me to avoid unwanted situation. She paid for the townhouse most months so giving her my keys was some sort of a bribe to continue paying. When Lerato saw her she quickly composed herself went "Rhuu, Rhuu....uhm you didn't tell me your mother was here? Is your dad also here? Why is she naked?". With that she opened the door and went outside. I think she did that out of respect. She had never met my mom before, so the only explanation of seeing an older woman in my house would be to think it was my mom. I stood there mute not knowing what to say or do. Maureen had some kinky side that I only enjoyed under the influence of alcohol. She had a collection of sex toys that she used when we did our own private 'virgin active' aerobics. She would dress up as a cop, cuff me up and ride me until my energy ran out. When you are drunk any kinky shit is nice but when sober all you wanna do is have normal lovemaking. I don't wanna feel like Jub Jub when I'm sober. Maureen was like "I tried to call you but you didn't pick up. I was horny and wanted a dick so I drove here. Or do you want me to leave so you can entertain your high school kid?". I wanted to say yes but there was no way I would say it because I knew she was my secondary source of income. Ever heard of the saying that goes 'you must know where your bread is buttered'. Lerato was young, beautiful and sexy but she didn't have money. She was more of a financial liability than an asset. Well, she was a sexual asset.

I was so horny and being a Tsonga guy it was difficult to hide it. Everything was just out there. My dick longed for a young pussy. It's like craving a pizza and only get ikota/spatlho. I asked Maureen to wait for me in the bedroom. I opened the door and found Lerato sitting next to the stairs. I spoke before she could open her mouth. I told her "I don't know how to say this because it's embarrassing. I thought my mom left this morning and finding her looking like that with another man in my house is so embarrassing. I can't even face you in the eyes right now". I looked so genuine and I could tell she was buying my story. Most people who have seen me with Maureen in our dark corners say we have some resemblance. Maybe it's true that once you taste a Tsonga dick, you develop Tsonga genes. Lerato was like "it's ok bae. If it's your mom I understand. You know my mom has a boyfriend and sometimes they do loud embarrassing things and it's so.....". We heard Maureen's voice calling my name and I knew I only had 10 seconds to go back to the house. When sugar mamas are horny everything stops until you give them what they want. If you have one of those skhothani dicks that only gets a hard-on after seeing a pair of blue Carvelas then you won't survive. When she wants sex, you must deliver. I gave Lerato R200 and told her to go wait for me at the mall. She kissed me on the lip and said "good luck with your kinky mom lol".

When I got back to the house Maureen was playing Atlantic Starr's Secret Lovers on my laptop. She had a romantic side that made me wish she was my age. The minute I got in the bedroom she grabbed me like I was some criminal and undressed me. She pushed me to the bed and handcuffed me to both sides of my headboard. She specifically helped me to choose that headboard and the first time she 'arrested me sexually' I understood why. I looked like Jesus on the cross, pity I was on the bed. She had some belts which she used to tie me to the bottom side of the bed. I was lying there like a frog about to be braai'd by some Ching Chong guy from somewhere in China. Maureen went "You are under arrest for making me wait too long to taste your Baas and for letting little termites trespass in my anthill . You have a right to remain silent, whatever you say will be used against your dick when I'm on top of you. I'll be your lawyer, judge and prosecutor at the same time. Say nyweeeee!!!!". I prayed for my Malamulele ancestors to give me all the strength and energy I needed. Maureen was like a possessed woman when coming to sex. She enjoying playing the master and made me her slave. She slowly bowed down like a subject when seeing the king and saluted my already cocked Baas with the tip of her tongue. Sometimes I wonder how armless people do it. Arms/Hands play a bigger role during sex. You use them to control your partner's pace and tactics. With me tied up Maureen had majority shareholding of my body. She was like Vodafone and I was Vodacom. She continued playing with my dickhead and it felt nice but with a little element of bitter taste. That's what happens when you have limited control of the game. It's like CR7 using only his right leg during the game. She played with my dick for about 20 minutes non-stop. She always took her time when doing her thing. She wasn't that type that gave a man a 2 minutes blow job and call it a night. She would suck it until its temperature increased to 55°C.

It was when she stood up to get hold of her notorious whip that I noticed she some red things between her thighs. I alerted and she used her finger to investigate the redness in her key point. She went "shit, not this crap again. Nxa I hate ageing". She explained that she was perimenopausal. Apparently women go through that at some stage in their lives just before menopause. Irregular periods are one of the symptoms. So the red things I saw between her legs were actually blood. Her periods came unannounced. She unhandcuffed and untied me and told me to get dressed. I was so horny to let her go but I knew she hated fucking while on periods. All I wanted was just to release the poison in my balls. She packed her little toys and told me she was leaving. I assumed she had forgotten her emergency kit. As soon as she left I called Lerato. She picked up immediately and told me she was at Centurion Shisanyama having a drink. I asked for her to wait for me at the parking area. I think driving under the influence of horniness should be declared a criminal offence. I drove so fast you'd swear I was being interviewed to replace Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson. Just as I approached the Lenchen Avenue robots I saw Nondumiso, some girl from my past. I think the last time I saw her we had sex in her drunk boyfriend's car. I stopped the car and asked her where she was going. She told me she was bored and walking to her friend's place the other side of the Centurion Gautrain Station. I offered her a lift and she agreed. She was wearing white leggings and when I looked between her legs the shit had a map of her pussy. She was those girls with muffin-punanis. She also took a glimpse of the view between my legs and an awkward moment germinated. Nondumiso went "maybe we should go chill at your place first before you drop me at my friend's place". I didn't even think twice. Lerato was not Michelle Obama, waiting for half an hour or more wouldn't kill her.
When we got to the gate security guard walked to my car and whispered "chief, I don't think you should go in there. You have a visitor"
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment