Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 24

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law - Galatians 5:22-23

Making a girl pregnant is not a train smash. It happens all the time these days. But getting a high school kid pregnant is another problem. She wasn't just a high school kid, she was a little sister to a girl I was seemingly chowing and a daughter to a sugar mama I was entertaining behind closed doors. What surprised was how casual she was about the whole thing. She mentioned morning after pill as if it was some kind of a sweet. I was like "hey little rascal. Come back here". Instead of coming back she ran to the house. You see why I prefer the mature species? Kids don't take life seriously. She was potentially pregnant and to her it was just some stupid game. I ignited the engine and headed back to my place. On my way I received an sms from the little rascal reminding me of money for morning after pill. I was in fact confused. Ntombi's comments earlier made me think she was the one I chowed. On the other hand the little rascal claimed I had unsafe sex with her. I didn't remember anything about me chowing 2 different girls. Ja alcohol and weed aint loyal. I decided to send her money for morning after pills. I sent her R150 and sent her an sms "you better go buy those morning after pills because I don't want your baby". As soon as I parked my car I received a call from a private number. I ignored it and the person called again. Shit it was the little rascal. I thought she wanted to thank me for the moola but she dropped something I didn't expect. She went "what am I gonna do with R150? I'm not some village girl you can fool my boy. I want R1500". I told her to go to hell because I was not going to send her what she demanded. She was like "ok suit yourself. Let's see what the cops and Eve will say when I tell them you raped me. Your sms about morning after pills is evidence enough to get you locked for raping a high school girl. Good bye". She hung up.

Shit I felt my head spinning on the spot. I sat in the car not knowing what to do. I felt like the world was coming to the end. Where the fuck did the girl her age get those kind of ideas? Her family messed up her mind. There was no way I was going to prison for something I was not sure I did. Sending her money would cement her evidence. She'd probably tell them I was trying to buy her or something. I had to think fast. While I was still thinking Eve called me. There was no way on earth I was going to answer her call. She called about 7 times and I ignored all calls. That little rascal had probably told her mom what I did. Within couple of seconds I received an sms from Eve. It read "hi Scoobie. Can I come to your place tonight? I need some Tsonga loving. #wink". Oh shit, I was scared for no reason. She wanted a dick. That family was addicted to me. Imagine a mother and 2 daughters sleeping on my bed in a space of 24 hours. I felt like a skhokho. I called Eve back and told her my phone was in the car. She said "hey Scooby. I was just thinking of you and the things you can do to me. I'm at your place tonight and I aint taking no for an answer". I told her I was still in Soshanguve but would talk later. She said cool and hung up. I called the little rascal and told her I'd give her the money in person. She was like "good boy. Could you please come back before my mom comes back? I think I'm horny and could do with some Shangaan dick". I hung up immediately. I was dealing with a family of psexchos.

I decided not to go to the rascal's house immediately. I still had Ntombi to entertain at my house. When I got to the house she asked why I took time and I told her I was driving slow. She was like "you know I've been thinking. It's not good for a man to stay alone. Maybe I should move in with you". Fact, Eve's family suffered from a condition called Rhulantitis. I told her we weren't even dating and it would be wrong for her to stay with me. I told her vat n sit was not allowed in my culture. She was like "no I'm not imposing marriage or dating on you. I just feel like we are connecting nje. It would be better if we connected at close range. I'm not into long term relationships but I see something in you. I promise I won't be pain in your ass. I have my own money and you won't stress about anything. Oh, and last night we didn't condomise. Should I buy morning after pill or what?". I decided at that stage that quitting booze and weed would be the best decision ever. Both sisters claimed I slept with them and I knew nothing about it. I felt weak and stupid. I endangered my health in a way. I told her she should go buy morning after pills and she seemed disappointed. Imaging fathering a daughter with one of Eve's daughters. The little kid would run after any dark Shangaan guy she bumps into. I told her we can't make the baby at that early stage of getting to know each other. She nodded and kissed me lightly.

To be honest, I wanted to tell her to leave but I didn't know how to. It was Sunday and I wanted to have my me time. She was still wearing my shirt and I couldn't run away from the fact that she was sexy. My dick was still traumatised by the facts that I possibly impregnated 2 sisters in one night. Instead of telling me she was leaving she asked if we could go catch a movie at Centurion Mall. I told her I wasn't in a mood for movies. She was starting to behave like a girlfriend and I didn't like it. Part of me wanted a serious normal relationship but there was no way I was going to fall for Eve's daughter. I told her I was going to take a bath and she followed me. Actually, what I wanted to do was to lie in the bathtub for an hour or so. I just wanted some Rhu time. She was like "I know you don't have condoms in the house, so we won't do anything. I just wanna look at you". True to her words, she didn't even try to seduce me. We lay in warm water for about 30 minutes. My dick was at its best behaviour. After the water affair we both went to the bedroom. She asked me for any t-shirt or sweater to wear. I gave her my Barcelona t-shirt. Yes I'm a big fan of Barca and believe Messi is better than CR7. We were both naked but my dick was sleeping.
Ntombi went down on her knees and...

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Shazie

My name is Lerato from Mamelodi. I am dark in complexion and it never bothered me until recently. Whenever I'm out with my yellow bone friends guys choose them over me. I'm even thinking of bleaching my skin. My question goes to your male readers. What is so special about light-skinned girls?

Regards

Lerato.

No comments:

Post a Comment