Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 17

Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever. - Daniel 12:3
Some people should learn to dress appropriately, especially in the morning. Imagine you look thru the window only to see the girl from next door in a shortest mini-skirt ever. It's not nice to do 'window-shopping' in the morning especially if you know you won't be afforded an opportunity to shop. I knew she was from next door because I have seen her several times when I visited Maureen. She loved mini things and she also loved bending. That particular morning I think she was stretching or something. The unlucky part was she chose to stretch right in front of Maureen's gate. If she wasn't Maureen's nighbour I'd have gunned for her on the spot. It was like she could see I was watching her from the window. Why else would she start twerking without music? She was aware a guy was looking at her fine ass. I decided to go back to bed to heal my misbehaving Rhu-Rhu. Rhu-Rhu was like that spoilt brat kid from the corner house, whenever he saw a potential food he would refuse to sleep until the food was served to him. Sometimes I wish I could be like the American man who changed himself into a woman. Lol I'm kidding, there's nothing special about being a woman. I would mos def not be able to deal with period pains and hormones, virginity breaking pains and the mother of all pains.....labour pains.

I decided to go back to bed. Eve called to ask where I was. When I told her I was at Maureen's house she hung up. Ag she was starting to be a bore. What kinda grown ass woman sulks over something that aint hers. I expected such from her daughter Ntombi. Maureen called to ask if I didn't 'kidnap' some hot number in her bedroom and I went "ha ha ha you know my dick is for you only". She knew I was lying but I could hear she was so happy to hear me say that. I think that's a problem with women in general, they have this imaginary world they live in and everything is perfect there. She knows you have over 10 girlfriends but when you tell her 'you are the only queen in my castle' she smiles and opens her legs for you. Mxm if you want a man who won't lie to you, go to Avalon Cemetery. There are a lot of them there and they won't even make nagging voices to you. Maureen told me she would be home around 15:30 cause she had back to back meeting. After talking to Maureen I logged on Facebook to upload the picture of my AMG. I wrote the caption: "Everyman can drive a car, but it takes a REAL man to drive an AMG. Desire is something you can't control". Girls were congratulating me on my new wheels and niggers kept their distance. Some girls went as far as wanting to be my first passenger. Some girl by the Facebook name of Baby-Naj Viz Nicki Nickiyonce La Hotness inboxed me and promised to blow me if I drove her to school the following day. I went thru her pictures and noticed she was 17 and had many pictures in high school uniform. What does a high school kid know about blowing? Shit the world is indeed coming to an end. As I was going thru her pictures I found some hot picture in bikinis. She looked all mature and grown-up. If she didn't have her age on her profile I'd think she was 25 or something. Even Rhu-Rhu gave her an approval of hotness. I replied to her inbox..."Send me your digits, maybe we'll talk". She sent her digits within 5 seconds with more than 100 smileys. I told her I'm almost 30 and she went "so?". I didn't have a comeback.

After my naughty chat with the lil one my phone rang and it was Eve. She told me to open the gate for her. I told her Maureen was not around and she went "I know, that's the reason I'm here. She has back to back meetings until 15:00. So it's just you and me lover boy. Now open before I change my mind". I didn't have a choice but to open for her. She parked her car and headed to the house. Before I could even greet her she took off her clothes right in the lounge. She went "I couldn't sleep last night thinking about you. Maureen disturbed our progressive moment. I wanted you more last night and I want you more now". How hungry can some women be? My body was too tired but you know a dick can never be tired. Your body can tell you it doesn't have any energy but the stupid dick will still have energy to go hard. A dick is like that cousin that eats whatever is available whenever it's available. I tried to kiss her and she went "whoa whoa loverboy, I'm not here for romance, just fuck me. Do me like tomorrow is not coming". Ja neh, Maureen was kinky but Eve was on another level. She preferred the main course without any extra. Maureen had white leather couches and I didn't wanna mess them with Eve's discharge. So I took her to the kitchen and made her hold the oven handle and bend it like Steve Lekoelea. Her pussy was so wet you would swear they held Olympics in there few minutes ago. I fucked her until her went loose. She ended up going down on her knees after losing control of her body. She promised me so many things in the process....from a beach house in Cape Town to a private jet. When your dick is good, it is good.

After our action she got dressed and went "your efforts won't go unnoticed. You and I have a long way to go. I wish you could leave Maureen for good. I will make you happy boy-boy". I was too tired to respond to her. She took out her phone and called Maureen. She put the phone on loud speaker. For what reason I don't know. She went "mzala, are you still at work? I was hoping I could come to dinner with Ntombi tonight. You know how she loves your food". Maureen said it's cool as long as they don't mind Rhu's presence. Eve went "oh is he there? He might as well move in with you Mzala. The way he's forever there". Maureen went "the mention of his name makes me horny nje. Actually, I'm cancelling my last meeting. I need some dick in me, not just any dick, Rhulani's dick mzala". They laughed like little bitches. I never thought grown-up bitches have those kinda conversations. Eve convinced Maureen not to cancel her meetings for a dick. After talking to Maureen she called Ntombi and told her about the dinner. She kissed me and left. I immediately opened windows for the smell to vanish. An old pussy has an old smell. I took a bath and watched TV until Maureen came back. She immediately hit the kitchen to prepare food. She went on and on and on about how Eve and her family thought her house was a restaurant. Women are bitches ka mmao. When she talks to Eve they are beste bombas but in her absence she badmouths her. Around 7pm Eve and her gorgeous daughter graced us with their visit. They sat and had a small chat with Maureen. Ntombi offered to make them coffee before eating and they agreed. The funny part was she never offered me a cup but she would now and then give me those looks that says 'I'm dying to kiss you'. The 2 ladies went from being loud to total silence. While I was wondering what caused the silence Ntombi proudly went "Shame, the drug worked like magic in their coffee ha ha ha". She looked at me and went...
"Yes I'm a bad girl...so what are you gonna do tiger?". She was licking her lips as she said that.

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

‎Shazyonce

I'm dating a 25 year old taxi driver, we both have kids‎. Problems is that my family doesn't approve us. I'm educated and he runs the family business. My problems is that I love him but we keep on being distant because of 3rd parties and after them I fall back into his arms. I fear that I might be doing a huge mistake. Plz help.
Lost in love
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment