Monday 27 July 2015

Chapter 30

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is - Ephesians 5:15-17
You know that feeling you get when you enter a space that is rumoured to have ghosts? That's the feel I got in there. When she said "come now" her voice sounded ghostly. It was like a scene from a horror movie. I don't know whether it was because of the hard on I had or not. But something seemed just wrong nje. It was at that stage that I thought of what happened to me in Cape Town. Remember how I was lured into some place by the Cape town chick and she robbed the hell out of me. I didn't want the repeat of that episode. The chick was alone in the room but I could smell a man's Cologne, which made it even dodgy. She was like "hello, are alive? Come, I promise I won't bite you". She didn't know me and I didn't know her but she wanted me to gun for her sexually. I was like "I I I don't know you. Why must I come?". She was like "I thought foreign guys were smarter than South Africans. I'm only doing my job here. It's only R100 per round. I'm sure you can afford that". Shit, because I was dark she assumed I was not a South Africa. And you know us Tsongas we have some accent when we speak English. Secondly, she was a prostitute or pretending to be one. She wanted to make a quick cash out of me. But there was no way she was a prostitute, the hotel was too high class to be used by prostitutes. She could see I didn't have any pockets on my towel but she wanted me to pay. I turned and walked to the door. There was no way I was going to pay for sex. I have chowed hookers before but that night I didn't want one. I don't just go around chowing any hookers. I have my own target market of hookers.

When I got back to my room I had no choice but to sleep. My dick wasn't helping because it kept breathing heavily. Nxa what I stupid dick. When I had someone to chow it slept. Now that there was no one it was acting all tough. I woke up early in the morning for final touch ups on my preparation for the meeting. My boss had faith in me and I didn't wanna disappoint. At around 08h00 Zama knocked and told me she was ready. She was wearing formal, black and white and looked very gorgeous. I was like "maybe we can have a morning glory before we leave. You know what they say about morning glory, it makes your entire day glorious". I was trying to touch her as I said that. She went "nuh I will pass tata. You had a chance last night and you showed me how weak you are. It's true that looks can be deceiving. Someone did what you couldn't achieve last night. You see the glow on my face? It's the joy of great sex. You should try Men's Clinic, they help men like you". WTF, she hit my ego more than 100 times. I have always seen myself as a sex machine. I always get compliments whenever I chow girls and I know their compliments are genuine because they always cry to come back for more. I was like "no no no what happened last night is not how I am. I think it's because you are very hot and my body couldn't handle it. I have had a crush on you from the first day I laid my eyes on you but because you are a junior I couldn't approach you. Let's do it now, I promise you will literally beg for more". I expected my dick engage in some solidarity but it showed the opposite. It feel it was shrinking inside my undie. Talk about being disloyal to he struggle nxa. She was like "lol that's a very lame excuse and I have heard it many times before from men like you. Can we just go to work. I know that's one area where you excel. Come let's go before your cowardly dick gets paralysed ha ha ha ha ha". Mxm she thought she was being funny and I didn't find any humour in what she said.
We went to the meeting and it went very well. The client was very happy with me and Zama to some certain extend. She didn't do much, she was just taking minutes nje. The client said we should stay and have lunch before heading back to Pretoria. Before I could say no Zama jumped in and said "thanks, we would love to stay for lunch". I heard a rumour that Xhosa girls love food but I didn't believe it until that day. I had no choice but to stay for food. The client and his associate were very friendly. The topics we engaged in were of informal nature. Zama asked one of the associate if he was married. Shit, it was so embarrassing. I know she was still new to the corporate world and didn't know much about how to conduct herself in front of clients, but that wasn't on. Rule number 1, never ever ask questions that make a client uncomfortable, especially personal questions. The client went "I am a divorcee. My wife and I parted ways last year". Zama looked so happy. I think she wanted to ask further questions but I told them we still had a long to go. I thanked their time and we left. When we got to the car I reprimanded her. I told her what she did was unprofessional and could cost us a client. She laughed and went "ha ha ha ha ha I know it's not even about the client. You are just angry I know your secret. It's not the end of the day. There are many men like you out there. You just need to go to Men's Clinic and have the problem solved. Easy as ABC my dear. When you come back from Men's Clinic maybe we can talk". I hate it when people don't take serious things seriously. Her stupid childish behaviour sucked and she thought she was being 'cool' nxa.

On our way back to Pretoria I literally gave her a silence treatment. Maureen called me while I was driving. She went "since you bought a Merc you have become very distant and skaars like pipi e nnyane in Limpopo". I was using the car's hands free system to answer the call because I was driving. I was glad Maureen said 'since you bought...'. She made it sound like I was the one who bought the car. Zama was listening to my conversation with Maureen. She asked where I was and I told her I was on my way back to Pretoria from Polokwane to meet a client. She went "can you please come sleep over tomorrow? I want you to fuck me until my pussy's temperature reaches record high. The last time we had sex for hours and I couldn't stop thinking about it the following day. You are a sex machine you know that?". Lol someone would swear I had bought Maureen to say such things. She said the right things at the right time. I stole a look on Zama's face and I could see she was listening attentively. I went "you know my dick knows a good pussy when it sees one. I go for too long with you because you and I connect. Even now I'm getting horny as we speak". I didn't lie, I had a hard at that moment, which I was sure Zama saw. Maureen and I agreed that the following day would be our bonking day. When Zama and I got to Pretoria I dropped her at the Centurion Gautrain station and then drove to my place. I was very tired. I took a bath, switched off my phone and slept. The following morning I went to work late, around 9am. My boss told me he received positive feedback from Limpopo and was very impressed by my hard work. After the talk with my boss I called Maureen to tell her I'd be at her place around 9pm. I wanted to work until late. I wanted to impress my boss while I was still hot. Most people left the office around 5. By 6pm it was just me and surprisingly Zama was still there. Around 18h30 I wrapped up my stuff and prepared to leave. I normally go to the loo to do number 1 before leaving. Our toilets had mirrors in front of urinals. Like who the fuck want to look at themselves when they pee?

From the mirror I noticed someone was standing behind me. Shit, it was .....

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETTERS SECTION

Dear Shaz

Is there something wrong with a girl being a sex addict? Most guys I dated left me because they couldn't keep up with my sexual appetite. I like doing it everywhere with my man, in the kitchen, lounge, car, rooftop, toilet and wherever. I'm not a drug junkie or anything. I just love sex. I believe ssex is the best thing ever. My latest ex told me that I needed help because it was abnormal for a girl to love sex the way I do. Am I abnormal?


Sexy regards,
Duracell Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment