Monday 27 July 2015

Chapter 32

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls - Proverbs 25:28
Sometimes you have to make decisions that will benefit you in a long run. Most of the time those decisions are not the ones we like. I had to choose between chowing the little kid and helping the woman who bought me an AMG. It might look like an easy decision from outside but it was tough. A new pussy is something we all look forward to, especially if it's a young pussy. On the other hand Maureen was my cash cow. She was the woman who took care of me. At the very same time she was the woman who stood me up. I was still angry at her but anger did not have money to buy me an AMG. I turned back and headed to the car. Maureen was more important than a pussy I wouldn't benefit anything from. When I got to the car I called my lawyer friend, Masilo Motsai. Luckily he picked up. I told him I had a situation and needed some legal help. I said "I don't have details now but can you please bring your ass to Lyttelton Police Station". He told me he would be there in 20 minutes. I was lucky he didn't stay far from Centurion. I started the engine and left. When I passed the gate one of the security guards went "that was quick. Was she that bad?". Lol he probably thought I chowed Lebogang. I told him "I'm going to buy food. I'll be back shortly". I didn't want him to think I was a 1-minute man.

When I got to Police Station I spotted Maureen's car. I went straight there and found her sitting in the car. I wasn't expecting to find her in a car, I thought she was behind the bars. I asked what was going on and she went "it's a long story. I will explain later". Mxm don't you get pissed when people give you that answer? What is a long story if I may ask?  She asked if I organised a lawyer and I said yes. I called Masilo Motsai to ask how far he was and he told me he was just 10 minutes away. He was one of those lawyers I could count on whenever I had legal issues. While waiting for Masilo I asked Maureen why she stood me up. She said "do you have to talk about it now? There's a problem and I wanna have it solved asap. Standing you up is not even in the top 5 of my priorities right now. Let's wait for your lawyer and we'll talk afterwards". She looked very troubled and deep in thoughts. I decided to shut my big mouth and just wait for Masilo. Within 5 minutes he called to tell me he was at the police station. I directed him to where we were and he came. Masilo came and I introduced him to Maureen. Maureen went "Ok here is the story. I was with a male friend of mine earlier having drinks at a restaurant. Another male friend, well, someone from my past came and he didn't like the fact that I was with another man. They argued and the next thing there was blood on the floor. The one from my past was beaten by the one arrested here. I want him released tonight. Money is not a problem".

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. While I was waiting for her she was out slutting with other men. She didn't even apologise or explain she was occupied. The worst thing was the fact that she asked me to organise a lawyer for her boyfriend. I was furious. I thought of leaving the car but didn't wanna act childish in front of Masilo. Masilo asked her few questions and she answered. Some of them were going straight to my heart. The truth of the matter is even if you don't love someone, for as long as you fuck her you'll get jealous when other guys go for her. Masilo left the car and went inside the police station. As soon as he left I turned to Maureen. I was like "Maureen, did you stand me because of the guy arrested here? How could you? You invite me to your place and then go out with other men. On top of that you ask me to organise a lawyer for your boyfriend. Wena you think you are a hit neh. You are nothing but just a piece of trash". She looked at me with astonished eyes. She was like "listen here young man, you are neither my boyfriend nor my husband. You cannot tell what to or not to do. Your job in my life is to fuck me and make me reach orgasm....something you have been failing to do lately. Who I see and what I do with them is none of your damn business. Hope this is the last time you raise your voice when you speak to me". Shit, I didn't expect that one. I went "when I cheated in Cape Town you punished me. You are being unfair. You can do kak but when I do kak it's an issue". She went "Rhulani, if you want out do so. I won't stop you. But please don't forget to give me my car keys".

Masilo came back while we were arguing. We kept quiet as soon as he got in the car. He told us he managed to get the guy released. Maureen asked where the guy was and Masilo told her the dude was still busy with paperwork. Maureen thanked Masilo and asked him to give her his bank details. She asked to use cell banking on my phone. I wondered where her phone was. I gave it to her without asking questions. It was bought with her money after all. She deposited Masilo money and thanked him again. I couldn't see the exact amount but judging by the smile on Masilo's face, she paid him well. Masilo went back inside the police station. Maureen went "thanks for organising me a lawyer. I appreciate it. You can leave now, I'll come to your place tomorrow". I told her I wanted to see the guy but she gave me a funny look. I called Masilo to tell him I was leaving. He came to where I parked my car and we had a small talk. He told me to stop hiding myself and that we should do drinks at Olieven Lounge on the coming Saturday. He went back into the station and I left. On my way to my place I shed some tears. I felt like Maureen was controlling my life because of the things she bought me. I thought of calling Lebo but my sex mood was dead at that stage. I slept like a gogo that night. I didn't even want to wake up the following morning. My phone had 33 missed calls from Lebogang. You know a girl is a psycho when she calls you more than 10 times". I bathed and went to work afterwards. When I got to the office I noticed I left my phone at my place. I didn't enjoy work that day. I left exactly at my normal knocking off time, 16h00. From work I went to gym. I wanted to vent Maureen off my system. At gym I decided to hit the treadmill, the number one anger killer at gym. While I was running on the treadmill someone tapped me on my shoulder and went...
"Oh you came today. I'm sleeping your place tonight and I'm not taking no for an answer...."

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETTERS SECTION

Hi Shaz

I love your work, your diary is amazing. I am a 22 year old student I dated a guy for 3 years and broke up with him last year because he was a cheater, and now I cannot get over him. I get really hurt everytime I see pictures of him and his new girlfriend. I can't seem to find the guy for me all I meet is dicklets, cheaters or sugar daddies with no money. Please help me to find a rich man with Rhu's manhood ;). Any race, any age. I am very beautiful and smart. I got an ass better than yours for sure lol.. #beautywithbrains.

Yours lonely student

No comments:

Post a Comment