Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 13

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus - Philippians 4:6-7

This thing of people having your number while you don't have theirs is not on. Especially if they gonna make one of those one-sentence phone calls. I couldn't just send coordinates to a number I didn't know. I did what most of you do, I went to Whatsapp and checked the profile picture. Yes that's what everyone does when they get a call from unfamiliar number. Pity her profile picture was a flower. I always think people who put flowers and anything other than their pictures as profile pictures are ugly. I called the number to ask who called me but the phone rang unanswered. The person sent an sms "I can't talk now for security reasons. I'm in a car with my husband. He was urinating when I called Mr Mechanic". Chiz, I knew exactly who she was. I don't know her name but I helped her to change a flat tyre couple of weeks back. After my hard work I told her she should come to my place to pay for the debt one day. She smiled and took my number and promised to call when she had gathered enough resources to pay the debt. I didn't wanna take risks, I asked her (via sms) why she wanted to come to my place if she was with her husband. She told me "I'm dropping him at work as he's working night shift. He driving now and I'll drive the car when I 'go back' home. By the way, I have been trying to call but you don't pick up. Maybe it's because I hide my number". Vele I don't pick up hidden numbers. The idea of doing a wife of a man working night shift sounded funny and exciting to me. Ya'll say all men are dogs, I think married women are the real bitches. They do the craziest things ever and act all innocent afterwards. I asked her what she was wearing and she replied "maybe you should ask what I'm not wearing and I'll answer lol". I immediately sent her my immediately sent her my coordinates. May God bless the Chauke ancestors.

After my interaction with liquid I went to the bedroom to set Rhu-Rhu ready for the married woman. She sent another sms "are you horny?". I replied "very horny. I can't wait to unhornify myself on you". She didn't respond immediately. After about 5 minutes she replied "sorry, my hubby was getting off. Had to kiss and wish him a happy shift. I'm driving there now. Please send me your naked picture. I wanna prepare me ...if you know what I mean". Lol married women aint loyal. Imagine your wife having a dick of another man in her phone. The phone you are probably paying. If I ever marry someone must shoot and kill me. There was no way I was going to send my dick to a woman I only met once. Maybe I wasn't even the only man she called. She probably called all her side dishes and when she failed she thought of me. I googled 'penis of a Nigerian man'. I found a suitable one and sent it to her. I awaited her response with a bated breath. 30 minutes later there was still no response. I called but her phone was off. I got that irritating "the number you have called blah blah blah". You see what I meant, she probably got a better offer somewhere. Mxm why the hell did she call me in the first place. I slept with a heavy dick and angry heart. In the morning there was an sms from her. It read "I'm sorry for last night. I'll make it up to you one day. Hope you understand handsome". I replied with "ok". I didn't have time to play with people who thought they were cleverer than other people. She raised my hopes and dropped me like a potato afterwards. One is one day, Rhu-Rhu will go Rhu on her.

I bathed and left for work. The minute I opened my Outlook about 33 emails from Mercy popped. I read the 1st one and it was about how her family was looking forward to meeting my uncles and what so not. I deleted the rest without reading. I was quite clear I was dealing with a special species. Around lunch my phone rang and it was Ntombi. She was asking if we could do drinks later and I told her I had commitments. When you deal with these rich girls you must be strategic. Don't agree to whatever they say, make them beg. They are used to having things their way all the time. She told me she understands and that I should call her when I was free. Immediately after her call my phone rang again. It was her mom. She was flying to Durban for business over the weekend and she wanted me to tag along. I told her I'll think about it. She went "I'm not a big fan of games boy. It's either you are in or you are not. There's nothing to think about. Are you scared of me? You don't appear to me like a coward, unless if my observation is wrong". I told her "I'm only scared of monkeys and if I'm not wrong you are not a monkey. Monkeys don't have money and don't do kids". She said "bye...you'll tell me kid". I finished work around 15h00. I decided to use the remaining hour to call my family members and friends. Sometimes we get so busy we forget we have people who love us. Talking to elder brother was always challenging. We didn't get along well. I'll tell you about him at a later stage. Around 16h00 I wrapped up and decided to go to gym. It's always advisable to work out if you drink to avoid looking like a hippo. I didn't wanna lose the 'Rhu Charm'. As soon as I got in the car KG called me. He was like "man I need a favour. Remember I told you my old man is not ok last night? Ja he's getting worse bra. Can you please drop Masego here? She hates taxis. Please man, I beg you. I'd come fetch her but things are a bit hectic". It's mostly girls who don't have cars that hate taxis. I told him I was preparing to go to a gym but because he was a friend I'd help him. Some guys take friendship to another level. I'll never ask my friend for that kind of favour...NEVER. Especially if the chick is hot. After the call he sent me her number.

I called Masego and she gave me directions. I got there as soon as I could and called to tell her to come to the gate. She went "I'm still struggling to put my tight jeans on. I think I have gained weight. Tell the security guard you are going to number 32. They'll open for you". I parked the car and looked for unit 32. Women will always be women. She had just finished taking a bath. She a pink towel wrapped on her sexy body. Any straight man could react the way I reacted. Rhu-Rhu in my pants started asking my questions. I had to contain myself, I was doing a friend a favour. A friend who was going thru tough times. She went "please be patient, I'll be done now now". She was walking all over aimlessly. I don't even know what she was doing. But anyway, I stopped 10 years ago to try to understand women. I had to because I didn't wanna age young. I ended up losing my patience and went "enough, just say it. I can see you want a dick and I'll give it to you". I grabbed the towel and threw it away, unzipped my pants and bent her over. I did that in a space of 25 seconds. She acted surprised but I knew she wanted me to do what I did. Before Rhu-Rhu could hammer her from behind my phone rang and it was KG. He asked me if I managed to get hold of Masego and I said "yes, I'm sitting in the car waiting for her". He said he'll call to tell her to hurry up. Shem KG wa Xikwembu. I put Rhu-Rhu's head in Masego's pussy lips and she went "yhooo ahhh". Her phone rang and it was KG. I guess he wanted to tell her to hurry up. After the call she put the phone on the bed and went "ohhh you have a huge dick Rhulani and I like it. It's double KG's. Ohhhhhh ahhh be quick hle. We we we need to leave". I was hammering her like she was a hooker I paid a grand on. My phone rang and it was KG again. Eish the dude was becoming an enemy of progress. You'd swear he was sensing I was hammering his girl. I picked up and he softly said...
"I'm disappointed in you bra. Next time tell your bitch to hang up after the call...I heard everything. You deserve each other...nxa. My father just died".
Shit......

THE END
Email us on segomediaco@gmail.com or tweet @DiaryOfSideChic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Hi Sharon

I am a 45 year old married Christian woman. I was introduced to your blog by a friend of mine of the same age. Yes we do read and love your story at our age. My problem is my husband. He's suffering from erectile disfunctional, his dick is RIP. I haven't had sex in over 2 years now. I told him about Men's Clinic and he told me I'm disrespecting him. I bought a Denzel for myself and he threw it away because he believes it's only used by loose women. I tried praying but it's not helping. I'm always horny. I'm horny right now as I type this. Do you think I should stick to my marital vows and stick to my hubby no matter what or should i get myself a ben10 on the side?

Thank you
Pamela, Tembisa

No comments:

Post a Comment