Monday 27 July 2015

Chapter 29

O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress- Isaiah 33:2
Temptation is very powerful. You can tell yourself you don't wanna do something but once temptation shows up a 'no' will not be an option. When the towel fell she went "yhoooo intoni? Yho yho yho I have never seen such a big thing in my life. This Shangaan has a huge snake". I hate it when people recite poems about my dick. It's not my fault where they come from Big is Small. I was like "no no no don't do that. It will ruin our professional relationship". To be honest, I wanted to chow her but I didn't trust the bitch. Xhosa chicks don't do something without an ulterior motivr. I know a guy who chowed one and within 2 weeks she told him she was pregnant. He only discovered when the baby was born that he wasn't the father. When he fucked her she was already pregnant but she wasn't sure who impregnated her. The poor guy was played. Zama went "don't be a brat. We are far away from work. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. In this case what happens in Limpompo stays in Limpompo. I had a lot of wine and right now all I need is a hard dick inside me". I know they say we are all equal but I still find it unAfrican for a woman to beg for a dick. I went "Zama, please don't do this to me hle. You are just an intern and my seniors will think I took advantage of a junior staff member. I don't want to be like Zwelinzima Vavi". Sometimes we have to think beyond a pussy. Many people ruined their career because of a mere pussy. I didn't wanna be that guy who got fired because of a pussy. I didn't wanna be that guy who was accused of rape by a fellow colleague.

She grabbed my balls, then my dick...my balls again and I groaned like a lion. I went "stooooooooooppppp please". She took off her top and told me to play with her breasts. Sometimes I think all Xhosa girls are somehow related, especially those from Port Elizabeth. They are all beautiful and yellow in complexion. Her breasts looked as if they were designed by Michaelangelo. My dick was not hard, it was a ROCK. And I could tell my sperms were just around the corner. Guys will know this. When your dick is very hard any friction can trigger the sperms. She wanted to go down on me but I told her not to. I don't wanna release an ocean in her mouth. She took off her mini and told me "do what Shangaans are known for. Fuck me Rhulani. I'm not your colleague tonight, I'm your toy". Shit, her dirty talk drove me crazy. Most people don't enjoy sex because they treat it as some sermon in church. Sex is dirty and you must talk dirty. Don't talk to your man or chick like she's some senior church member. I was like "I don't have a condom, I can't do you without a condom. I don't wanna get sick or have a baby with you?". She looked at me and went "what the fuck!!!! Do I look sick? Look at me Rhulani". I always get worried when people ask that question. It's not like people who are sick have number plate ....SICK 007 GP. She went "ok fine, I brought 6 condoms". What kinda woman carries male condoms with her? It was quite obvious she had everything planned. She made me lie on my bed and put the condom on my dick. She struggled for few seconds because my dick is big. I could feel the friction was going to lead to something I didn't want. After putting on the condom she rubbed my dick head. Shit, I came from the rubbing. It was not your one drop kinda come....it was come-come-come.

That's how horny I was. She was like "what the fuck? Are you a fake Shangaan or what?". It was a very embarrassing. It was a miscarriage of sex. Her eyes were so red I could see she wanted to get a dick. My dick did what most men fear, especially if you are chowing her for the first time. It died after coming. I literally saw it dying and I tried every trick in book. I even tried to think of the hottest chick I ever chowed but it didn't help. My dick just died. Have you ever seen a dead dick in a condom? It looks like a fake sausage. Mine was worse because it's black like me. It looked like a tail of a monkey wrapped in a colourless plastic. Zama went "mfundini, sdenge... you gonna make that thing hard again or else I am not going to a meeting tomorrow". What she didn't know was her threats were not making things better, she was actually traumatising my dick further. Sometimes a dick behaves like a pregnant woman, you can never understand its mood. Zama took off the condom and wiped my dick. She started sucking it but still my dick was still in a mortuary state, dead. Most Xhosa girls have BJ lips. She tried every BJ trick but my dick was acting like a Zulu taxi driver, very stubborn. Zama sulked and left. I felt defeated and weak. It was not my plan to fuck her but because I had seen her pussy I wanted to fuck her. Call it pride of a man. No man wants to see a pussy and do nothing about it. It makes one feel like half a man. I tried to tell her to come back but she didn't hear any of it. I guess she felt sexually abused. I couldn't stop thinking of how she was going to tell our colleagues how weak I am. My female acquaintance once told me that girls talk about weak guys all the time. I didn't want to be part of that statistics of weak men. I tried to play with my dick but it remained Zulu. I gave up and slept.

I had a funny dream. Zama was knocking at other hotel rooms asking for sex. No one wanted her. She knocked at my room and I welcomed her with opened legs. She was naked and I jumped on her like a hungry crocodile. I woke up horny, not horny but very horny. I felt like my dick was about to explode. Shit some dreams should be banned by God. I have seen Rhu-Rhu very hard before but that night he was on another level. If he was a tennis player I'd definitely name him a male version of Serena Williams. It was like my ancestors visited me in my sleep and fixed the screw that led to my erectile load shedding. I quickly woke up and wrapped myself with a towel. I wasn't wearing any top. I headed straight to Zama's room. I wanted to bring my dignity back. I didn't want that Xhosa girl to judge my fellow Tsonga guys based on what happened to me. I knocked at her door for about 5 minutes with no response. I went back to my room and called her. Her phone rang but there was no response. My dick was so hungry I could chow any hole at that moment. To be honest, had a guy appeared at that moment I would have 'anal'ized' him on the spot. I went back to Zama's room and knocked again. I was going "Zama, open please. My dick is up now and I want you badly. Please pretty please. Assomblief tog". I didn't realise some chick 3 door from Zama's door was looking at me laughing. I was a bit embarrassed. She smiled and I smiled back. She waved for me to 'come' and I hesitated. She waved again and walked into the room. I was like "what the fuck....I'm going". I was walking very slow. The door wasn't closed so I just walked in. The light was dim so I couldn't see clearly.
A voice went "come here" and I felt my hair divorcing my head.....

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETTERS SECTION

Dear Shaz

I think I should have done this but I didn't have the guts too...but now I do...All I've been longing to say is that your diary is extremely awesome...no words nor emotions can really explain how I feel after reading this diary...I would love to take this opportunity to thank you and know that we are very grateful for your loyalty and your talent is overwhelming.... we are very blessed to have an author who loves and spoils us like you do....your dedication is extremely and highly appreciated... May God be with you and may He give you all your heart desires and bless you abundantly.... this diary brings happiness and joy to our hearts.... I and your other fans sincerely love you and admire your work....we are trully honoured to have someone like you... it feels like we have known you forever lol even though we don't even know how you look like..and believe it's interesting because every fan of yours has an imaginary image of you and that's awesome.... and please continue blessing us with your talent...I love and admire you...Take care


Regards,

Kutlwano

No comments:

Post a Comment