Monday 27 July 2015

Chapter 35

And she said to him, “How can you say, ‘I love you,’ when your heart is not with me? You have mocked me these three times, and you have not told me where your great strength lies. - Judges 16:15

We all need money and nice things in order to live a comfortable life. I must admit, I'm addicted to good life. I've always been like that and will forever be. I love things, that's a fact. But there's a stage where you have to decide what is more important between your pride as a man and the good life. Maureen had been good to me financially but she was doing more harm to my ego as a man. She literally controlled my life. When she told me she could track my movements with the AMG I decided to be a man and put my foot down. I looked at her and told her straight in the face that I will not have sex with her. It was the very first time I did that to her. I always worshipped the ground she walked on and she took advantage of that. She was like "ha ha ha ha that's very funny Rhulani. You never said no to me before. Stop being a brat and make me come". I decided to tell her what has been in my mind for quite some time "screw you Maureen. I'm tired of this shit. You treat me like a kid. You made me blow a gay dude in Cape Town, you fucken made me go bail your boyfriend, you talk to me like I'm a kid, you don't respect me, I'm forever under your surveillance etc. I can't take this shit anymore. I want out. You can take your cards, car and stop paying my rent. It will be difficult but I will survive". I handed her the cards and car keys. She was like "oh, now that you have spent my thousands you think I'm no longer good. You'll come running to me boytjie". She took her stuff and left. I didn't even care who was going to drive the AMG.

It was an emotional decision but I felt relieved I did it. I wanted to be her toy boy, not some zombie she could control whenever she wanted. I still had my Golf...well, she was paying for it and I guessed she was going to stop. I took out a pen and paper and worked out my budget. I could still leave comfortable but had to cut down on unnecessary stuff. Maureen wasn't the end of my life. I'm not a prayer person but that day I knelt down and thanked God for finally helping me to get rid of Maureen out of my life. Immediately after the prayer Eve called me. She went "you made a good decision and I'm very proud of you. You won't regret it. And I'm sorry for the way I reacted the last time I saw you". I asked her what she was on about and she told me Maureen told her about the break up. Jeeezz, can women keep news to themselves mara? No wonder they always snatch one another's men. The very same person you share personal stuff with is the one who's gonna snatch your partner from you. I told her the relationship wasn't working out and had to leave. She was like "now that it's just me I'm gonna show you how to treat a man. That AMG she took, I can buy you a new one tomorrow...same colour and everything. As long as you promise you will be mine only". When I was in high school older guys used to tell me how sugar mamas spent money on them and I thought they were kidding. Actually, I used to think they were lying. I remember some woman once bought my neighbour a Golf 4 GTI. We didn't believe it until he showed us the papers. Never underestimate the power of a dick. I told Eve we should meet and talk in person before we take any step further. She agreed and went "please stay away from my daughters". Women women women, she knew I was after Ntombi or Ntombi was after me but she still wanted me.

That night I slept with mixed emotions. I missed the AMG but at the same time I was glad I had my life back. I didn't even know where I put the Golf keys. I called my cousin Terence, remember the guy I left at my place when I went to Cape Town with Maureen. I don't know why I called him, I just wanted to talk nje. He went "how is Mercy? Did you manage to sort out your issues? That girl has a very good heart man. You should consider her when you want to marry". Terence was one of those guys who weren't street smart enough to spot a psycho. In his eyes Mercy was this perfect girl with a good heart. Only if he knew what she was capable of. I decided to ignore the Mercy topic and talked about family stuff. Talking about family made me miss my mom. I hardly talk about my parents because they were the reason I couldn't maintain a relationship for too long. Remember in chapter 1 I said my parents divorced due to my father's infidelity. The divorce shattered me and I think it's the reason I never commit to one girl. I told Terence the next weekend would be dedicated to my family. I had family in Chiawelo, Soweto where I was born, Soshanguve (Pretoria) where my mom and dad moved to from Soweto and Difateng, Tembisa where my mom moved to after the divorce. When a Tsonga woman thinks of divorce, just know she's fed up. Tsonga women can stay in an unhealthy relationship for years. Talking to Terence helped me a lot. I slept like a baby that night.

In the morning I was woken by Eve calling to greet and wish me a fabulous day. She meant well but it wasn't necessary. I thanked and wished her the same. She said she would come see me the following day because it was Friday to talk about the car I wanted. I wasn't very keen about the car but didn't mention it. I went to work and everything went as normal. I knocked off and went to place. That day I switched my phone off because I didn't want any disturbance. I switched on my phone on Friday morning. Maureen called me. I ignored her and she sent an sms "if you don't take my calls I'm gonna come to your workplace". She called again and I picked up. She went "ok I understand you are angry at me and understandably so. I was wrong and I apologise. I was bitchy on you, I owe you an apology. Please come fetch your car and the cards. I'll make sure the car is registered in your name. As long as you promise you won't do shit in front of me. To show I'm serious about this, I'm taking you to Kruger National Park tomorrow. Make arrangements at work. We will be back on Tuesday". I had to think, and think fast. For the first time Maureen sounded really sorry for what she did. I could feel she was talking from the bottom of her heart. I thought of the AMG in my name, the cards and a nice weekend in Kruger National Park. I was like "I will come fetch the car today after work". I know I said I wanted her out of my life but hey...everyone deserves a second chance. After talking to her I went to work. Eve called me and went "meet me after work. I have a surprise for you". Eish, now things were getting complicated. I told her I had plans which I couldn't cancel and she understood. After work I went straight to Maureen's house. The AMG was parked by the street and I couldn't stop smiling. I walked to the house and shiiiittt....Maureen was with her BFF. Maureen went "thanks for coming babe".

I froze... and within seconds there was blood on the floor...

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETTERS SECTION

Hy Shaz

Im 28 and have been married for only 6 months, my husby and I dated for 5 years and got married in january this year, while we were dating everything was perfect and maybe thats the reason i decided to agree to marry Him, but after we got married i nolonger feel Him while we making love, i even hate sex, everything He does while we having is so wrong, but while we were dating I never felt that way and now that thing is coming between us and causing problems. I love my husband a lot and i dont wana lose Him because of Sex, pls help me.what can i do to boost my sexual feelings.

Unknown from Free-State

4 comments:

  1. Dear Rhu,I am from kenya love following your stories. How do i get the remaining chapters. when i check the blog am getting the information that the accout is suspended. Ben from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me how to get your books in hardcopy. I am in Namibia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me how can to get your books in hardcopy here in Namibia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhu Rhu this cannot be. Am from Limpopo and I love following your stories. How can I get hold of the remaining chapters of this book.

    ReplyDelete