Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 21

Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities - 1 Timothy 5:23

I think being a male is a blessing, especially in terms of sex. We don't need long foreplays to get sexually 'activated', just a mere view of a woman's flesh in strategic areas will get any man in the mood. Michelle knew how to dish up. She was fully naked positioned for a doggie style. She bent it for me and I could see her pussy was ready for action. I stood there frozen not knowing where to start. It was not because I was scared to attack, it was because I didn't expect her in that position. Maybe she was a prostitute in her previous lifetime. I divorced my clothes and headed straight to the bed. My dick was on autopilot that morning. She went "Rhu, do me like I'm a black girl". I didn't know what she meant. Her comment was rather racist. She probably meant black people don't make love, they shag. I wanted to punish her for that comment. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, stretched her thighs and used my hand to direct Rhu-Rhu to the right places. Her pussy was so warm and it made Rhu-Rhu grow bigger than 'he' was. My dick was very fond of warm places. I remembered she said I must fuck her like she was black. I didn't start by going slow to avoid hurting her....I went straight for the kill. She coughed so hard I thought my dick had reached her throat. Normally I don't put my entire dick in, I only put in <70%. The last time I put the entire dick in the girl couldn't walk for 3 days. But with Michelle I went all in. I didn't care if she couldn't work for 100 days. She asked for it. I went for about 20 minutes from behind and I could feel my body was about to say amen. The thing is when you hit from behind there's a lot of activity going on as a man. I don't know if I was imagining things or what, but I saw a smoke coming out of Michelle's pussy. That's how hard I fucked her. I fucked her to a point that her vaginal juices evaporated.

When I took my dick out her pussy released one of those 'fart-like' sounds. I looked at it and it took about a minute for the hole to go back to its normal form. I almost laughed because it kinda looked like a vuvuzela. She lay on her belly for about 30 minutes without talking. Her first words were "Rhulani, I want to move in with you. I am serious. I don't mind paying your monthly rent and buying groceries. I have money. We don't have to date or anything....we'll just be co-tenants with benefits. I mean, no one rides me like you. It's like you know what to do when your dick is inside me". I laughed and went "is that you or your pussy talking?". She looked at me and smiled. She said "it's my brain talking". I believe all girls are the same. They start by wanting to be friends with benefits but after few shags they start developing feelings and wanna spend more time with you. The best solution is never to allow any chick closer. I kinda prefer chicks who have steady boyfriends. They only come for shags and leave. Those who are boyfriendless are a high risk. I told Michelle we should do breakfast and talk afterwards. We did breakfast and after breakfast Michelle wanted to shag again. I love sex but I'm not a horse, I didn't have more energy for sex. I told her I'll visit her hotel room later and we would continue with our sessions. She took her porogwanas and I dropped her at the hotel.

It was approaching midday and I didn't have any plans. For the first time in many weekends I didn't feel like inviting another victim for bonking, I just wanted a lot of cognac in my body. Problem was I didn't want to spend my own money on booze. That's what happens when you have sugar mamas. You end up being stingy with your own money on yourself. I called Maureen to check where she was and she told me some guy took her to Bela Bela. I was like "a guy?" and she said "yes, do you have a problem with it?". I told her I didn't have a problem and she said cool. She hung up afterwards. To be honest I was a bit jealous. Sugar mamas can be controlling when they want. They get mad when you fool around but think they have a right to go shag around when they want. I called Eve and a voice went "Eve's phone, Ntombi speaking". I thought of hanging up but I thought it would be snux. I went "it's Rhulani, is Eve there?". She laughed for about 1 minute. I asked her why she was laughing and she went "I am laughing because my mom saved your number as 'Malamulele Express'. WTF, what on earth did she save my number as that? As for Malamulele Express bathong. She continued laughing and I hung up. She called back and when I picked up she went "hello, Mr M-E....I mean Malamulele Express ha ha ha ha ha ha. My mom is not here. She went to Bela Bela with Maureen and some business associates. I'm actually bored, what are you doing today?". I told her I didn't have any plans and she told me she'd call after an hour or 2. Mxm this thing of mothers leaving their phones with their daughters is not on.

I drove back to my place. I received an MMS from a number I didn't know. It was a picture of a baby boy that looked exactly like me. I called the number but I never rang. Maybe it was one of my friends playing a prank on me. I know these days we have software that can design our carbon copies. My phone vibrated and it was an SMS from the same number. The SMS read "while you are busy fooling around another man is raising your baby thinking it is his. One day Karma will bitch on you. I regret the day I agreed not to use a condom with you. I'm lucky I have a man who cares. I was gonna show you shit". I immediately called the number again but it never rang. I looked at the picture again and I started shaking. I tried to think of the girls I chowed without condoms over the past 9-15 months but the list was endless. Some of them were just one-day things. I sent the picture to my aunt and her response was "congratulations. How come I was never told you were expecting? When do we get to see the kid?". Shit, I didn't even say a thing but already she thought the baby was mine. I saved the picture in my laptop and deleted it from my phone. Ntombi called me to tell me I should join her at Centurion Shisanyama. I asked her who she was with and she said her little sister. I didn't even know she had a little sister. I put on my brown Timberland boots, grey swagger pants and a light white sweater. I just wanted to look informal and hip. The problem with swagger pants is they exposed the Tsonga in me. When I got to Shisanyama I called Ntombi to ask where she was sitting and she told me to proceed straight from the gate and she'll see me. I followed her instruction and she saw and waved for me. She was sitting with some high-school-looking girl. I hate drinking in front of kids. The kid looked beautiful. Ntombi looked ravishingly beautiful in a mini white dress. I bought myself a bottle of cognac and another round for Ntombi and the little kid. My phone rang and it was Michelle reminding me not to forget her. I told her I'd see her later. I went back to the table and Ntombi was not there. The little girl told me her sister went to the loo. She went "you look more hot in real life than on Facebook. You promised me sex....you remember me?".
I looked at her and shit, she was ....

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Shaz

Your Diary is the shit. I am an 18 year old guy dating my 48 year old teacher. Our relationship was well when it started last year. But lately she has developed some insecurities. It's like she has some App that she uses to monitor my online activities. She knows everything I do on Facebook and Twitter. Last month she threatened to commit suicide because she had I slept with a schoolmate. Mina I thought it was just a sex for money thing but clearly she had other ideas. She buys me whatever I want but I'm not enjoying it because of her behaviour. I want out but I don't know how to. Please help a nigger out.

Regards,
Ben10

No comments:

Post a Comment