Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 27

I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins. - John 8:24

I literally froze. She had Ntombi's 'clothes' in her hand. I thought of running but remembered I was at my place. Just imagine running away from your place. Where are you gonna run to? She looked me straight in the eyes and asked "are you deaf? Answer me please. What is this?". I didn't know what to say. If it was just the undie it would be easy to defend it. I doubt she knew all Ntombi's undies. I looked at the floor to show I didn't have an answer for her. I can imagine how she felt at that moment. Just imagine discovering the guy chowing you is also shagging your daughter. I don't know about white and coloured people, us black people see it as some sort of a taboo. Yes you can chow sisters but a mother and daughter is a no-no. What will happen if the daughter falls pregnant? The baby will have many titles. She was like "is this how you roll boy? Are you sleeping with my daughter? Was she here? Was she fucken here? Answer me now before I do something I will regret. I decided to come out clean. I said "yes she was here and I had sex with her". Eve threw the t-shirt on my face. Before I could do anything she was right in front of me. I wanted to explain how it happened but the next my face was a stage of multiple punches and slaps. I tried to defend myself and the more I did that was the more she fuelled her punches. She stopped and went "how could you? She's just a high school kid. How could you sleep with such a little kid?". Shit, it was quite obvious she thought I slept with Cynthia. But she didn't wanna give me a chance to explain. Maybe Ntombi was wearing her little sister's clothes.  I decided to run for my dear life.

When I got to the car my phone rang. It was Eve. I answered and she told me if I don't come back she'll burn the whole place down. I loved my life more than anything. Further and other possession could be easily replace. But hey, you only live once. I think she wanted to follow me but pride didn't allow her. Just imagine a gogo running after a boy young enough to be her daughter. I called Ntombi and explained everything to her. I wanted to lie but couldn't find an angle. I went "please don't ask many questions. I am in deep shit. Your mom found your clothes in my bedroom and the beat the hell out of me. She thinks those things belong to your little sister. She thinks I slept with your little sister. Please talk to her before she burns my place down. I don't trust that woman. I've never seen her like that". Instead of promising to help me the bitch hung up. I drove around Centurion not knowing what to do or where to go. I just wanted to be away from Eve. After what looked like a lifetime Ntombi called. She went "you can go back to your place. I sorted the misunderstanding with my mom. I don't ever wanna see you again. You played me and my mom at the same time. Hope it makes you sleep better at night. Have a happy life".

You see why I say women think ka reverse? I don't remember asking her out but in her mind I was her boyfriend. I didn't play her, she played herself. If you give your body to a guy on a silver platter, do not blame him when things don't go your way. The best way to make a woman come back is to remain silent when she 'dumps' you. Let her throw her tantrums and when she's done don't say anything. She'll come back. Niggers who play Mr Nice Guy and always beg girls are the ones who end up with broken hearts. I immediately made a U-turn and drove to my place. I was happy Eve left. The first thing I did when I got to my place was to check if everything was the way I left it. I didn't feel like doing anything, I just switched on my TV and watched animals on Animal Planet.  Nature makes one feel better sometimes. Ntombi called to tell me she's coming to fetch her stuff. I was under the impression that her mom took those things. I told her it's cool. She called to tell she was at the gate. I told her to tell the guards to open for her. Within few minutes she knocked at my door. Lol she wasn't alone, she was with some guy she introduced as her 'bae'. Nigger looked more like her uncle than the so-called bae. He was wearing Brentwood and Omega sandals. Like who the fuck wears those things in 2015? When I shook his hand it was like I was touching a stone. I felt like I was watching Mokgonyana Mmatswale. She was like "I came to fetch my things. Please put them in a plastic". I doubt the guy was her boyfriend. Why would she bring a BF to come fetch her undies. I went to the bedroom and fetched her undie. I was like "here you go. Don't go around leaving your underwear all over the world. It's unladylike.

She took her so-called boyfriend and left. I was happy the Eve family was out of my life, possibly for good. My phone rang with a number I didn't know. Damn, It was one person I didn't wish to talk to, Mercy. She sounded so happy. She was like "hello. Hope I'm not disturbing you. I just called to tell you I have a new man. I'm sorry for hurting you, it wasn't my intention. You pushed me. I'll understand if you move on". Ha ha ha ha ha ha she made my week. I told her "I understand. It's life and I'll be strong". I pretended as f I was hurt. I decided to call KG after Mercy's call. I wasn't expecting him to pick up after what happened. I was just taking chances. To my surprise, I heard "hello, Masego speaking". Shit, KG and Masego smoked peace pipe. I told her it's Rhu and I wanted to talk to KG. She went "please leave my man alone. He doesn't talk to people who go around breaking other people's relationships". Eh it was clear it wasn't my day. Everything I touched didn't go well. At around 18h00 the chick I dropped at Cinema called to tell me to fetch her. She probably watched 2 movies. I honoured my promise and went to fetch her. I told her to wait at the parking lot and she said it was not safe. She asked me to fetch her at the escalators next to CNA. I didn't wanna argue with her. Arguing with school kids is just a useless exercise nje. I parked at the parking the side of Pep and Ackermans. I found her waiting for me. She was all smiles like a chick after being fucked well.
As we were walking to the car a voice behind me went "Rhulani, the player....."

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Dear Shaz

Is there a good man out there who does not cheat? I'm 28 and dated 9 girls in the past 8 years. I broke up with all of them because of cheating. I have dated from church, work, social media etc and all of them cheated on me. I only slept with one of them, my first boyfriend. When he broke my heart I swore I would never sleep with a guy until I was sure he was the one. Pity all of them cheat within 6 months of dating. I am lonely now and want to be loved but I don't want someone who'll rush me into having sex and cheat on me afterwards. Do good men still exist?

Thanks

Duduzile, Tembisa

No comments:

Post a Comment