Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 28

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit - Ephesians 5:18

Do not do 'secret' stuff at the mall near your place. Chances are you will bump into someone who knows you. No guy my age wanna be seen with a little kid at a mall or any public place for that matter. The girl who called me a player was Masego, the very same girl who called me a relationship breaker. I was like "excuse me!!!". She went "yes you are a player". Girls have this habit of calling guys they fucked players. If I was a player then she was a field. She was the one who invited me to chow her after all. And the more they call you a player is the more it's easier to chow them. I've been called many things before by girls and the very same girls say "come in" when Rhu-Rhu knocks. I looked at her and went "oh it's you. I thought it was somebody important. And oh yes, I am a player....a soccer player". She went "mxm you think you are all that neh. You are just some moron who has brains between his legs". I don't even know why she was saying all those thing because I had done nothing wrong to her. We had sex and because of her negligence her boyfriend found out. I don't know why girls do that. If she is caught cheating and the guy forgives her...she'll pretend to hate the guy she rode just to massage her guilt. I was not shaken by her little stupid stunts. The kid next to me went "babe, can we leave this old gogo with phuza face alone? I see she's bored". High School kids can be mean when they want lol.

We walked to the car. I asked the little girl for her name. I can't believe I spent time with that kid without knowing her name. She said her name was Lebogang and she was Cynthia's classmate. No wonder she wanted my dick. Most Lebo/Lebogang/Lebohang are fans of dicks, ke difebenyana. I asked if her parents won't be angry because she out at night. She was like "it's just me and my cousin at my place. My parents only come home month end. My dad works in Durban and mommy is there with her. I'm moving to Durban next year". I asked where her cousin was and she went "oho that one, she's probably in Joburg at her boyfriend's place. So I'm all alone". I kinda felt bad, many kids go thru that. Imagine a high school kid staying all alone while her cousin who was supposed to guard her was out being chowed. No wonder she was falling for an older guy, she was lonely and needed some love and attention. I asked her about boyfriends and she went "I broke up with him last month. He wanted to sleep with me and I was not ready. I'm still virgin and I was not ready to be intimate with him. But I am ready to have sex now". WTF, she was literally hinting she wanted to have sex with me. There was no way I was going to chow a high school. I am the dog when coming to sex but I wasn't going to chow her. My dick was so big it struggled to enter a mother of 2 Eve's vagina. Just imagine what it would do to Lebogang? It would probably rearrange her pussy and she wouldn't be able to walk for a month. Damn, it would feel like eating Cerelac. When we got to her gate she tried to kiss me and I told her to leave. She asked me to walk her in and I said I was in a hurry. She left disappointed.

Some guys would have taken the opportunity to deflower a virgin. The thing is sometimes you have to think like a brother, uncle and father. I couldn't stop thinking about another Venda dude doing my 17 year old little sister or favourite cousin, I'd literally kill him with my bare hands. I drove back to my place with a heavy heart. She called me when I got home to thank me for good time. I asked what good time and she said "you gave me money to go to cinema. I made moves on you and rejected me probably because of my age. Other guys would have taken advantage of me. You are a special guy. When I grow up I wanna have a boyfriend like you. Your woman is very lucky". Girls only see what they want to see at the moment they want to see it. She was the very same girl that saw Eve naked on top of me. But because I showed her a good side her heart longed for, in her eyes I was a good man. My good deeds cancelled the bad Rhu. This is one of the reasons women keep falling for wrong guys. They see one good thing and paint a good picture of the guy out of it. I told her she should tell me whenever she needed anything. I wanted to brother-zone her. With her parents far away and cousin all over the world, she probably needed a grown-up-figure in her life. I took out my laptop and started preparing for work the following day. After a sexbusy weekend I had forgotten about one thing that put bread on my table. Maureen called me. She sounded so happy. She went "how was your weekend big boy? Hope you didn't get naught in my absence". Mxm bloody sugar mama. She probably got chowed the whole weekend in Bela Bela but she didn't want me to get naughty. She continued "I just called to say good night to you and the soldier between your legs. Tell him I say 'Amandla'". Mxm not funny.
I shut down my laptop around 1am and slept like a baby. I woke feeling new the following day. We all hate Monday but I felt good that Monday. I bathed and wore a black suit with a pink shirt. I just wanted to dress for the job I wanted. I looked in the mirror and saw a model material. I whispered to myself "no wonder you drive women crazy. No wonder you turn their punanis into dams. Uyababa my boy". Lol I smiled. I got to work before 7. I'm very productive in the mornings. Around 12:00 my boss called me to the boardroom. Zama Grootboom was also called. Remember Zama right? The Xhosa PA from Port Elizabeth in Eastern Cape province. My boss went "Rhulani, you are one of my trusted employees in this company. I was supposed to drive to Polokwane tonight for an early morning meeting tomorrow. Due to family responsibilities I can't. You are going on my behalf. Zama will go with you to take minutes. Everything has been organised, the hotel and staff. Use your own car and we'll pay you". I honestly didn't wanna go but didn't wanna disappoint my boss. I agreed. Zama was so happy. She went "I have never been to Limpompo. I'm so happy". My boss reminded us it was not a social holiday. He briefed us about the client we were supposed to meet. After the brief he released us to go prepare for the long trip. I went to my place first to pack few clothes and toiletry. I drove Zama to her place to do the same and after that we were on N1 north. My AMG was a beast on the road. We were in Plk within 2 hours. They had booked us at Garden Court hotel. We were booked in seperate rooms which was cool with me. I didn't wanna mix work with pleasure. We had a little session in her room to prepare for the following day's meeting. After the session I headed to my room. I took a bath and after that I lay on the bed naked. Around 8pm someone knocked. I didn't have time to get dressed. I just wrapped myself with a towel and went to open the door. It was Zama in the shortest skirt off ever. She had a half-empty wine in her hand. She was like "hope you don't mind". I let her in and she sat on the bed. She looked tipsy if not drunk. I told her I was going to get dressed in the bathroom.
Before I could move she pulled my towel and .....

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Dear Mrs...

I have been dating Oum Piet for a month now and kusweet ne Aloe! He satisfies me sexually but the problem is that he does'nt want a BJ and I think maybe that bitch he was dating wamudla ngamazinyo now I'm worried my old man is missing into ezimandi. How do I convince him that I won't bite?

Yours in writing
Frustrated Proffessional Sucker

No comments:

Post a Comment