Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 20

Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD listened and heard them; so a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who meditate on His name. - Malachi 3:16

I'm many things but in honest truth I have never imagined myself doing a gay guy voluntarily. I have nothing against gays and wouldn't mind having a gay friend but fucking one is a different story. I looked at Michelle expecting her to tell me she was joking but she was all smiles. You see why I hate dating white girls, they always come up with the most unblack things. Just imagine you go to a place expecting to chow a rainbow nation only to be met by some nigger with a small dick. I turned back and left. Michelle followed me begging me to stay. She was white and what she did was being kinky and adventurous according to her. She probably did it before and enjoyed it. She went "Rhulani, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. You stroke me as a guy who was game for anything. I just wanted us to have fun. A 3-Sum would be so nice you know". I looked at her and went "where I come from a 3-sum is sex between 2 girls and one man. Not the shit I found at your place. Listen, I have nothing against gay guys but that aint for me. My dick only does punanis, punanis only". I got in my car and she followed me. I just couldn't understand why she felt a need to get in my car. I wanted her to go back to her boyfriend or whatever he is called. I told her I was driving to my place and she remained silent. Maybe it was her way of telling me she wanted to go my place. I drove to my place in silence. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, I was disappointed to a point that I even forget I had a dick in my pants.

I normally park my car in front of the garage allocated to me. But that night I decided to park it inside the garage. Michelle went "can we sit in the car for few minutes? I wanna listen to the voice inside me before we go to your place. Please close the garage door....I want some darkness". If she was black I'd think she wanted to cast a spell on me. She was white, so I had nothing to fear. I closed the garage door and we sat in the car silent for over 20 minutes. My senses came back and Rhu-Rhu regained his vavavuum. Michelle went "Rhu, let's get out of this car". She got out first and I followed. We closed the car doors to maintain the darkness in the garage. Within 3 minutes she went "Rhu, I'm naked. Can your dick see me?". I was like my dick was under the influence of Royal Baking Power at that stage. Michelle had weird ideas of having fun but at that moment I enjoyed everything because it was just the 2 of us. I googled her with my hand and when my hand laid its finger tips on her my dick giggled. You know that "ho ho ho I got her" kinda giggle? The space in the garage was a bit small, movement was a bit restricted. I grabbed her portable body and placed her on the bonnet. She placed her legs on my shoulder. I held the back of her neck and moved her towards me. She went "Rhu, I am wet". I like it when a woman communicate with me during sex, be it spoken or via body language. I slowly directed my hard cock to her wetland. I felt her temperature rise and the darkness in the garage became darker. She went "Rhu, you you are big" and I went "I heard the rumour before". I started going in and out slowly and I could feel her pussy muscles relaxing to show she was starting to enjoy. When she started lifting her body towards me I knew she was signalling for me to fuck her harder. I increased my in and out speed and she started screaming. It was probably because of the mixture of pain and enjoyment. Call it a bitter-sweet feeling. Excuse the oxymoron. The next thing I felt her legs gripping my neck tight and her pussy got wetter. Her screams were at that stage in a 'stuttering' format. You know a girl is in sexual paradise when she stutters in her scream. After 5 minutes or so she relaxed her legs. If I didn't know better I'd say she lost control of her body. I started moving fast like my dick was using Duracell batteries. I felt Bafana Bafana coming fast and I withdrew my dick from her pussy. Fuck I came on my car.

I wrapped her in my arms for over 10 minutes without saying a word. She was still breathing heavily. She broke the silence went "Rhu, can I move in with you?". I laughed and went "ha ha ha don't be black". We both laughed and I helped her look for her clothes. We got out of the garage and went to my house. She ran to the bathroom first. She was like "I need some cold water on my pussy". Lol I laughed because I thought it was only black girls who did that after a steamy sex session. I threw myself on the bed and lay on my back. I was naked. The smile on my face said it all. I had just had one of the greatest sex in the garage. While lying there with my eyes closed I felt something that felt like a tongue lollipopping my dick head. I didn't move but all my internal body organs were moving. She put 5.2% of my dick in her mouth and started doing what any men would die to have. She was careful not to push my dick further in her mouth. Most girls who lack BJ skills end up puking because they fail to control the dick movements in their mouth. The most basic BJ rule is not to puke during a BJ. The use of teeth should also be minimal. A tongue and lips should be the key equipments during a BJ. She blew me for more that 20 minutes and I couldn't stop roaring. That's what I call a BJ, not the 2 minutes teasers we get from black girls. But hey, nothing beats a black pussy. While girls can be creative in bed but a black punani is naturally attractive, yellow bone or no yellow bone. After the BJ she lay her head on my muscular chest and we slept.
In the morning I woke up very horny. Michelle was right next me with her leg on top of me. Her body was warm like she had a heater inside her. Without a word I lifted her leg up and used my finger to greet her clit. Her breathing patterns changed but she didn't move or say a word. Within few minutes it started raining in her pussy. I turned her around and entered her from behind. Nothing beats a morning glory on a Saturday morning. I shagged her so hard for the very first time in my life I heard a white girl screaming in Xitsonga. After the session I went "do you always let men you don't know shag you without a condom?". I think the question caught her off guard because she went silent for a couple of seconds before responding. She went "no Rhulani? How can you even ask that? Is just that, with you....I don't know hey. It was just a 'in the heat of a moment' kind of thing. I really take my health seriously". Mxm bullshit, if she took her health seriously she wouldn't have allowed me to come inside her without a condom. That's how the HI-Virus gets to spread, 'THE HEAT OF A MOMENT' shit. With us guys it's only after sex that we get to regret not using a condom. When the dick is hard and hungry condom is not a priority. I think that's one area I should start taking serious. Africa cannot continue to be the capital of HIV/AIDS because of our carelessness. Around 9am I woke up and brushed my teeth. Michelle was still in bed. She was probably still tired. I told her I was going to buy breakfast and would be back shortly. I went to the pharmacy first. I wanted to buy 'Morning After Pill'. I didn't want to create the first generation of yellow bones in my family. The guy who was helping me asked what I was looking for and I told him. He semi-loudly went "you want the Morning After Pill?". I looked behind me and there was some beautiful girl with some woman who looked like her mother. Lol I was kinda embarrassed. The woman shook her head. Mxm marete a that guy.  I went to buy breakfast at Wimpy afterwards. I was planning to go chow Michelle again. When I got to my place I put food in the kitchen and headed to the bedroom.
......What the hell, my eyes!!!!!

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Hi Ms Letsoalo

What is the most effective way to stop a man from cheating? My boyfriend cheats a lot and I want to help him stop. Please don't tell me to break up with him because I won't. I love him. I just want him to stop cheating on me because it hurts.
Thnx

Hlengiwe, KZN

No comments:

Post a Comment