Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 15

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs - 1 Timothy 6:10

The SMS read "hope you are happy. She is getting married to some guy next month". It came from my aunt. She has been trying to hook me up with some girl from her neighbourhood for years and I kept disappointing her. The biggest mistake a guy can do is letting his parents or close family members hook him up. They'll always be the back-seat drivers in your relationship. She'll forever run to them even with small stupid problems. I told my aunt I was not going succumb to her pressure and marry someone I didn't have feelings for. You know when you buy a car and live in a beautiful townhouse your folks tend to believe you have made it in life and all you need is a wife to take care of you. Like duh, it's like we are incapable of taking care of ourselves. I replied to her sms : "I am happy for her. It shows her eyes were never on me. I'll call you tomorrow to talk, I'm driving now". The last part was just my plan to block her from responding to my sms. My aunt was one of those women who believed they were always right. She once argued with my mom for 3 hours non-stop over something very small. When I got home I headed straight to bed. I passed out within few minutes. That's how tired my brain was that particular night.

The following morning I didn't feel like doing anything. I called my boss and told him I wasn't going to work. I didn't even give any reasons. I just wanted to deal with the Mercy issue for once and for all. She had my keys and would probably pop unannounced. I wanted to do spring cleaning but was lazy. I received an SMS and my face beamed when I saw it was from FNB. Maureen sent me R3500. What's the use of having a sugar mama if she aint gonna spoil you rotten? I called to thank her and she went "it's ok. I know it's little but it's the best I can do for now until I clinch some deal. We'll talk about the car when I come to your place tonight". There's always a catch with sugar mamas, she was inviting herself to my place without even asking me if I was ok with it. I didn't mind though, I could do with some mature pussy. I prepared breakfast and ate by myself. I don't mind staying by myself but I get lonely when I eat. It's always good to eat with people you love. After eating I took my laptop and logged on Facebook. I'm not that guy that update status hundred times a day. I would upload a picture of me once in a while and girls would go crazy. There was one picture that I took after gym couple of weeks ago and I decided to share it with my 4000+ FB friends. Most of my friends were females. Within 1 hour the picture had more than 100likes from girls and gay looking guys. I checked comments and only liked comments of girls I found gorgeous and sexy. Some of them were brave enough to inbox me their numbers. It was only some chick named Bokamoso that caught my attention. I found myself going thru her pictures and smiling. I saved about 3 of them in my phone. I called the number she inboxed and it was 'not in service'. I replied to her inbox to tell her the number aint working and she replied with a 'lol'. I replied with 'tsek' and she went 'I love you too'. I immediately logged out. I could see she was in a mood to play games. She was quite a looker but I didn't wanna appear desperate. You appear desperate n front of a yellow bone you aint gonna get laid nigger.

Maureen called to tell me she's gonna be at my place around 7pm. I decided to go shopping. I wanted to cook something that would make her wet on the spot. I was using her money after all. I went to Woolworths, Centurion Mall to buy some things to set the mood right. I bought wine and macaroni. Maureen only enjoyed fancy food when we went out. When at home she enjoyed normal food. I knew she would love pasta and the good thing was it was easy to prepare. I passed by the florist to buy some flowers. The lady who was selling them went "mmmmh I envy your woman. She must be the luckiest woman to have a romantic handsome man like you". I thanked the compliment and left. She was too ugly to deserve some attention from me. She applied too much make up and it made her look like an Indian doll. On my way to the parking I bumped into an ex of mine named Modiegi. She was with some dark-beauty. If you don't wanna bump into old flames don't go to malls frequented by black people, go to those malls that mostly old white people go. Ex's are everywhere these days. Modiegi greeted me with a kiss as if I was still her boyfriend. She was so happy to see me. She told me she lost my number when some low life nigger stole her phone 2 years ago. She told me how 'big' she missed me blah blah blah. Mxm bullshit I'm telling you. In this age of social media you can contact people even without their number. She obviously didn't wanna contact me. I noticed her friend had a ring on her finger. She was taken. It's true what they say, yellow bones get spoiled and dark bones get married. Modiegi went "my phone is off. Please take my number". I told her my phone was also off. I lied because I didn't want her to have my number. She had a big pussy and I never enjoyed having sex with her. I am Rhu and my dick is big....when I say a girl has a big pussy I mean it. It was like she used to sleep with donkeys. She asked her phone to save my number on her behalf. She went "I trust you because you are married Ayanda. You won't take him from me ha ha ha ha ha ha". I gave the chick my number and the smile on her face made me suspicious of her intentions. We did our goodbyes and I headed straight to my place. I spent about 2 hours cooking and setting the table. At around 7pm I dimmed the lights and started playing some nice sounds from Gerald Levert and Anthony Hamilton. I lit some candles and sat on the chair, topless and with my boxers, to wait for my sugar mama. Oh, I also had oysters. I knew they are very aphrodisiac and would make her pussy very wet. I called the security guards to instruct them not to bother my visitor with many questions.

30 minutes passed without a sign of Maureen. I decided to call to check if she was still coming but her phone rang unanswered. Me and my dick were very disappointed, I mean after that effort I expected her to be on time or at least let me know if she wasn't coming. I was angry at her. I went to my bedroom and lay on the bed for 10 minutes. I decided to call someone because I would feel guilty throwing the food I cooked. All girls I called didn't pick up or their phones were off. I thought of calling Masego but thought it would be insensitive. Mercy was not an option. While still thinking who to call my phone rang and it was Eve. She asked if I was with Maureen and I said no. She told me she has being trying to reach her with no success. I asked her where she was and she told me she was driving to Centurion from town. With a flirty voice I told her I could do with some company and she laughed. She told me she would pass by for 10 minutes to say hi. I was like "you will find me naked". She went "mmmmmhhhh you shouldn't say such when I'm driving, I'll cause accident". I could hear in her voice that she was getting horny. I sent her directions to my place. Within 20 minutes she was in my complex and I went to meet her halfway. As soon as she saw the romantic set up she smiled and asked if I did all that in 20 minutes. I told her yes and she went "I appreciate the effort but I'm neither hungry nor thirsty, I'm horny. Just fuck me assemblief". Her wish was my command. I locked the door and jumped on her like a fly landing on shit. She took my clothes off and I didn't waste time, I lifted her skirt up and sat her on the couch edge. I put the condom on. She went "ooooohhhhhh Maureen never told me you are this big. You can leave her for me. You'll be a millionaire in less than a year". I stretched her legs and drove my very hard dick to her wet pussy. She grabbed me with my neck and pulled me towards her. She started screaming so loud that I found myself covering her mouth with my hand. I went on for about 1 hour 2 minutes and we changed positions 4 times. It was only when I hit her from behind that Rhu-Rhu coughed the cream-whitish venom. She wasn't as energetic as Maureen but her pussy was off the hook. My dick enjoyed it. I found myself lying on the couch on my back breathing heavily. Eve was literally lying on the floor smiling from ear to ear with her eyes closed. After about 7 minutes later I received an MMS from Maureen. It was a picture of a white Merc AMG parked next to my garage with the caption:
"Please unlock...I forgot my keys. Open and let's go see your new white babe"
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Dear horny Shaz readers

How about we book a lodge this winter and have fun the whole weekend? I know most of you get wet after reading Rhu and Shaz's stories. So a naughty weekend in some hidden lodge wouldn't be a bad idea. What do you think?

Thanks
Horny reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment