Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 26

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land - 2 Chronicles 7:14

That was the most awkward moment I have ever experienced. It was like the more I asked Eve to stop I was pouring paraffin on fire. She seemed like a prostitute who was off work for over a month. One of the girls took a picture or video with her phone. We live in an era where people are forever ready to capture any moment. Smart phones aint loyal I'm telling you. Eve jumped from the couch like she was Rey Mysterio. It was not a laughing matter but I secretly laughed. She couldn't even find her clothes the way she was in 6s and 9s. She grabbed a cushion from my couch and covered her liabilities. When you are over 40 your pussy aint an asset anymore, it's a liability. Without looking at the girls she ran to the bedroom and locked herself. It was both embarrassing and funny. I wished I had captured it on my phone too. The little rascals recorded everything. As soon as Eve locked herself in the bedroom I went to lock the main door. I turned to the little rascals and told them to hand me their phones. The one I charmed earlier handed me hers without a fight and I deleted Maureen's video and pictures. The other one tried to argue and I said "voetsek, ke tla o trappa wa nyela nou. Give me your damn phone". Eventually she gave me a phone and I deleted everything related to Maureen. I even found my naked picture in there and I deleted it.

I was acting all angry and the little one looked very terrified of everything. The older one was like "no wonder Cynthia sleeps with teachers at school. She learnt her bitchness from her mom. I can't believe the woman I respected and admired all my life is a bitch that sleeps with guys young to be her sons. I'm disappointed in her". I looked at her and told her to shut up. She little one told me she wanted to leave. I decided to drive them home. I wanted to find a way to silence them. I was doing it to save Cynthia. I knew high school girls were the most ruthless people on earth. If you survived high school you can survive anywhere on earth. I dropped the older one first because her complex wasn't very far. The little one stayed in Lyttelton and was visiting the older one. Because there was a free lift she decided to go home. Before the older one left I handed her a R200 (approx $20) note. She appeared to be so happy. I was like "you don't tell anyone about what you saw neh. Be a good girl and more notes will come flowing". She went "my lips are sealed. And please drop my friend at her place. Don't turn her into a younger version of Cynthia's mom kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa". She ran into the complex and the small one directed me to her place. When we got to the gate she was like "do you mind to take me to KFC? I wanna buy Zinger Wings". I wanted to say no but remembered I was not in a position to say that. She was like "I wanna go fetch money first. I don't have cash with me". I told her I'll give her money but she insisted on going to her place to take her own money.

I waited for over 15 minutes and I was getting impatient. I remembered I had her number. I called her and she said she was still in the bathroom. Why do women love the bathroom mare? Oh I know, the mirror in the bathroom. Chicks love mirrors more than their boyfriends. I waited for another 15 minutes and I was like "fuck, this kid is not serious. I'm leaving". Just as I was about to start the engine, she appeared from the gate. OMG, WTF OH nohh....she was wearing the shortest dress ever and high heels. She looked like someone who was working. That high school image had vanished. She even had her hair done well. How does one do that in less than 60 minutes? She looked like a Hollywood movie star. It was like she was going to the Oscars. She opened the door and got in. She went "I'm sorry I delayed you...it's a girl thing". When she sat her dress revealed her juicy thighs and I almost came on myself. Call it mental masturbation. I know girls love looking beautiful all the time but who on earth rocks a beautiful dress and heels to go to buy wings? I mean, at KFC nogal? I was like "you look....you look gorgeous. Which KFC are we going to?". She smiled and thanked me. She was like "no we are not going to KFC, we are going to catch a movie". See why I hate small kids? They think life is some Candy Crush they can play whenever they are bored. I told her there was no way on earth I was going to cinema with her. She didn't argue, she just went "ok, it's fine".
She got out of the car. I felt bad. She was the one who saved me from the monster Cynthia. She had manners because she didn't even argue with me. I called her to come back into the car and she came back running. I was like "you are a good kid and you have manners. I would hate to disappoint you. I'm not dressed for a 'date' like you, we can't go to a movie with me looking like this. How about I drop you at cinema and I'll come fetch you after the movie? I'll pay for everything. You can take a friend with if you want". She nodded. I could see she was not happy but she settled for what I offered. I asked if she's gonna take the girl she was with earlier and she said "big noo. That one is just like Cynthia. They are always up to no good. I'll just go alone as long as you promise to come fetch me after the movie". Wow she was such a good girl. I dropped her at Centurion Mall and gave her R300 (approx $30). She thanked me and walked away. I watched her via the mirror and if she was a bit older I'd have made her my dinner that day. She had a beautiful body and knew how to walk heels. I remembered I left Eve at my place and I had been gone for too long. She was probably fuming. I drove back to my place. When I got to my complex her car was still there. I parked and walked to my house. When I got in I called her name and she responded from the bedroom. She was standing by the window with her back facing me. She turned around.
Oh fuck...what she had in her hand almost made me faint....

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Ms Letsoalo

I am a side chick to a guy who is 13 years older than me. He does everything for me and my daughter. He even wrote a letter to my parents to ask for my hand in marriage. He is willing to dump his girlfriend of 9 years for me and my daughter. The problem is he won't give me money monthly. He'll ask me to write down what i need for the month and sometimes I just say am fine whereas i want him to give me money not buy what i need. What can I do for him to give me money?

Yours Sincerely

Ms Mnisi

No comments:

Post a Comment