Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 10

Do to others as you would have them to do to you" - Luke 6:31

Terence has always been that dude that pops at wrong places at the wrong time. He used to visit my place during school holidays and whenever I sneaked a girl in he would threaten to tell my mom. Bribery or threats never worked on him. Another habit that sucked about him was his tendency of getting emotionally attached to some of my girls. There'd be that girl that he liked than others and he'd tell her all my movements. Because he's family, I couldn't hate him. The sad part about the grown Terence was he didn't lose those habits, he was still the same old Terence. Imagine getting in your house with a new prey only to find your cousin with a girl you have been ignoring for days. Mercy was sitting on the couch drinking juice while Terence was busy preparing to cook. That's how stupid that guy was. The prey I was with turned to the door and ran away. I'm normally not the one to swear but I released more than 10 insults in my native Tsonga language. If you have been around Tsonga people you will know that when we swear you can develop goosebumps out of fear. Mercy went "Rhu, it's not his fault. Please don't insult him I am the one who.....". Before she could finish Terence jumped in "look Rhulani, I don't care if you are older than me or not. What you did is cruel and smacks of the work of the devil. What has gotten into you? How can you force the poor girl to kill an innocent soul and then run away to Cape Town with a woman almost your mom's age? Sies man, you are a disgrace to my family. Further more you sent me to go fetch her instead of being a man enough to face your shenanigans. Now you come here with another woman. You know what, you are an asshole. Hope you rot in hell.". He took his phone and bag and left, leaving me and Mercy shocked.

I didn't know what to say. Mercy was like "who is that woman Rhulani? Who is she?". I looked at her and said "listen here, I didn't force you to open your legs for me. We had sex and you chose to fall pregnant. And just because we had sex doesn't mean we are dating. Get that in that thick head of yours. If I fell in love with every woman I slept with Zuma and King Mswati would be boys to me. I'd be King Solomon. Now stop interrogating me and follow that gay boyfriend of yours. This is my house". She started crying and begging me to calm down because it was Terence's idea to bring her to the house. "I was hurt when you left me at hospital but I'm over it now Rhu. We can make this work. Remember you said if I abort we'll work towards getting married? I'm still willing babe. I forgive me if I hurt you". OMG, I had an obsessive psycho situation in front of me. Mercy didn't get it, I didn't have feelings for her. I was like "listen here girl, I don't have feelings for you and I don't intend to develop them. It was just sex, sex sex sex sex. Do you get it? Please leave before I call the security guards". It was like all my words fell on deaf ears. She continued apologising and insisted on us working on building a relationship. She was like "babe, please. I can't live without you. You can rip open my heart now and you'll see it has your name all over it. Please Rhu, give us another chance my love". I said "I will never be in a relationship with a murderer. You killed our baby". Shit, I immediately regretted saying that. That comment froze her heart for couple of seconds. I quickly said "no I didn't mean that, I'm sorry". Saying sorry was the biggest mistake of my life. She went "you see, you can only say sorry to someone you care about. You care about me Rhu, you care". I said "ok, maybe I care. Give me a chance to think about it. I'll call you...bye". Her face lit up and she gave me a hug. I told her she must leave because I wanted to rest. She told me she didn't have any money. I gave her R28 and told her to greet whoever she's staying with.

As soon as she left I called the security guards and told them if they ever let anyone enter the complex in my name without my permission I'd have them fired or killed. I wasn't in a mood for visitors. I was hungry but didn't feel like cooking. Terence wanted to cook but sulked like a girl because of things that didn't want him. I sat on the bed for 30 minutes just thinking. My life was moving fast and I was bit by bit becoming heartless. Maybe it was time I started going to church. The problem with going to church was nowadays pastors have gorgeous wives. I doubt I'd be able to arrest my ambitious dick aka RhuRhu. I was hungry for both food and pussy. I spent the whole weekend without tasting a young fresh nice pussy. Maureen doesn't have a pussy, she has a vagina. Once it reaches 35 it aint a pussy anymore. I decided to go try my luck at the prey I had earlier's house. If she wanted to submit earlier she had no reason to say no. After all, I was still the same Rhu. I checked if there were neighbours first because knocking at the door. A very beautiful voice went "come in". The voice made my RhuRhu go gaga on the spot. I opened the door with a big smile on my face hoping to see those beautiful thighs and ezi. Guess what, she was with her husband. Nigger was looking straight at me as I entered. I thought of running but that would raise suspicions. The nigger "how can we help you?". He said that looking straight at my 'tented' trackpants. I froze without knowing what to say. I didn't expect to find that guy there. He asked again "how can we help you ntate?". I was like "eh eh I was looking for Michael. I believe he stays here". That was the first thing that came to my mind. The wife stood behind her man like she had never seen me before. You'd swear she wasn't the woman who wanted to offer herself to me earlier. That's how witchful women are. Remember they are able to kill a husband and still manage to be a chief mourner at his funeral. The hubby went "there's no Michael in this house". I went "maybe he moved out. I'm almost certain he used to stay here". The hubby went "I bought this townhouse when it was still new. No Michael has stayed here ntate". Shit, I felt like I was corned by a detective. I apologised and left. I felt like someone was following me and I ran like nobody's business. I've always seen that guy carrying a gun and I didn't want a bullet in my body.

I felt like I had just been next to a lion. The appetite(s) I had vanished. I locked myself in the house and went to my bedroom. Maureen called me and I ignored the call. She sent an sms "Benz, BMW or Audi? You'll let me know". Yho that woman had a way of creeping back into my good books . Driving an AMG wouldn't be a bad idea. Plus I was getting tired of the attention I was getting from high school kids because of the Golf GTI I was driving. I sent Maureen an sms "we'll talk tomorrow babe. I love you". She sent a smiley. I had a terrible dream that night. In my dream the fat hubby was chowing me from behind at gun point. He forced me to meeeewwww like a cat. When I woke up in the morning my bedroom smelled of shit. Maybe it was all in my mind or it was just a fart. I took a bath and had breakfast. Sleeping on an empty stomach wasn't a good idea at all. When I got to work I immediately opened Outlook to check if Mercy was at work. Fortunately she was offline. We thank Bill Gates for his technology. We are able to monitor people we don't wanna see. Maureen called and I ignored again. I sent an sms to tell her I was in a meeting. Around lunch a call came in and it was from Mercy, I switched my phone off. She was one of those people I didn't wanna talk to. My office phone rang and I knew exactly who it was, I put the phone on silent mode. I looked at my laptop and an email from mercy.rhulani@gmail.com popped up. I decided to close my Outlook. I worked but my heart wasn't at work. I even thought of seeking services of a hitman to deal with Mercy. I hate women who behave like mosquitoes. Just around 2pm my big boss came to my desk and he was with some beautiful girl. She looked 21~24. Not dark, not a yellowbone....she had Michelle Obama complexion. She smiled every 3 minutes. My boss went "eh Rhulani, this is Zama Grootboom, our intern. She'll spend the next 2 months in our department and I want you to mentor her". Grootboom? How can a black person be a Grootboom? I offered her a handshake and she opted for a hug, right in front of my boss. My big boss left and she grabbed a chair and sat right next to me. She told me she was from Port Elizabeth in Eastern Cape and graduated from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University. I didn't ask many questions but by the end of the day I knew almost everything about her, even the colour of a boyleg she was wearing. I've never met a girl who talk that much. But hey, she was just being a typical Xhosa girl. I asked where she stayed in Gauteng and she told me Hilbrow with her aunt. She was still looking for a place to stay around Pretoria. We did our goodbyes around 16:30 and I drove straight home. I wanted to pass by Shisanyama to grab one beer but thought na-na.
Just as I turned left to our complex, she was there with over 6 bags...

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Hey Shaz, Recently I've noticed that my VeeJay's temperature is low.So i'd love u and the readers to recommend solutions or herbs to keep the VeeJay temp regulated.
Thank you
Hot Vjayjay, Lenasia (Joburg)

(Send your letters to segomediaco@gmail.com or inbox me)

No comments:

Post a Comment