Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 19

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality- 1 Corinthians 6:9

There are some people that you will normally not expect to see in Gauteng, especially if you met them for the first time far outside Gauteng. She was all smiles like she had seen a picture of naked Gadaffi of Generations - The Legacy. I wonder why women make a big deal of 6-packs, it's not like we shag them with our bellies. She went "this is where you are hiding Tsonga man with a huge delicious cock? I was expecting a DM or something from you since the last time I saw you in Cape Town. Was my pussy that bad?". The Xhosa intern appeared from behind Michelle at that moment. You could tell by the expression on her face that she had heard what Michelle said. She went "the big boss said I should join you in the meeting. Hope I am not late". Michelle went "no you don't have to. I hate crowded meetings. We will cope just fine. Just bring up cold water and set the aircon for us". Shit, white people girls cannot hide their intentions. Maybe you forgot who Michelle is. She's the white girl I hit from behind in Cape Town, Lola's friend. I never expected her to be the working type. Lola said something about them being Cabinet Ministers' lunch boxes. I never thought the Michelle my boss organised the meeting with was theee Michelle. She looked all professional in formal wear but her mouth masturbated shit.

As soon as the intern left she closed the boardroom door and went "do we start with business or fun Rhu?". She was licking her lips like a cat after seeing a bowl of milk. I told her the intern would be back any minute to bring cold water as per her request. She was like perfect. I love living my life on the edge. Hope she catches us in action. Bullshit, white people think they are clever. She can lead you but once you are caught she'll cry rape. Being a black male makes one a good candidate for a rapist. I didn't wanna lose my job over a pussy. It would make headlines all over the world. 'A black man rapes an innocent white woman'. I told her if we don't stick to business I'd leave her in the boardroom. The intern came back with cold water and adjusted the aircon for us. She closed the door on her way out. I opened my laptop and files and engaged in the intestines of the meeting. In the middle of my presentation Michelle went "Lola tells me every girl wanted you at Vasirty. Is it true you slept with half the female students and 3 lecturers?". I ignored her and continued with the serious stuff of our meeting. She started yawning to show she was bored. I didn't care, I continued. Out of the blue she stood up and came to sit on the chair right next to mine. She asked if the board room had a key and I said no. She was like "good, I like it like that. Now stop being uptight and be the guy I met in Cape Town".

I tried to tell her that I had to be professional because I was at work blah blah and she went "let's see how professional you gonna be when I do this". She put her hand in my chinos and fondled my balls. Naturally my dick was already on the 'Tsonga' mode. You don't flirt with a Tsonga guy like that and nothing happens. Our dicks are taught from an early age to be proactive. That's the reason we are very much in demand, especially in from Zulu women. I tried to continue with a meeting but hayi maan.....I got so fucken horny I even forgot what I wanted to say. You see things we see in the movies, white girls do them in real life. She got under the table and started doing me PG SVL +18 things. I couldn't help but start breathing heavily. While she was busy the door opened and the intern asked if everything was still ok and I went "voetsek......I mean, sorry. Go away, I'm busy". She left without asking questions. Luckily our boardroom tables were designed in a way that she couldn't see under the tables from the door. My fingers were still on the laptop and I found myself typing some language I didn't know. The white woman was blowing me like there was no tomorrow. The thing went on for about 10 minutes and I almost came. I screamed if you don't stop now I'll come inside you. Luckily she listened to me and stopped. She immediately turned into the professional woman again and we continued with the work. When we were done she wrote a note for me. It was the room number she was sleeping at. It was at Centurion Lakeside Hotel. After that she asked for my digits. She then took her laptop and left.

Going back to the office was a bit awkward. I felt like everyone saw what was happening. I worked until 3pm when my boss came. He said he received a very good feedback about my presentation. He was like "you have a very bright future in this company. You are an asset. That client is very important to us. Keep it up". Nxa I wasn't even at my best. Only if he knew it was my dick that had a future in his company. He told me to follow him to his office. He gave me a bottle of Remy Martin VSOP. Now that's what I call a boss who knows how to appreciate good work on a Friday. He said I could go home and enjoy my 'coffee'. When standing up he noticed my dick was on the up and he laughed "kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa cognac makes you horny". I left without looking back. Only if he knew it was his client that made me horny. I drove straight to my place and the first thing I did was to open the bottle. I called the security guards and told them not to allow any male visitors. Some niggers can smell good booze from distance. We all have that neighbour that only comes when you have good food or booze. By 7pm half the bottle was assassinated. I don't know if I was drunk or tipsy or what what, I don't know the difference. My phone beeped and it was a Whatsapp from a number I didn't know. I checked and it was a picture of a naked white woman. She had her legs stretched and her pussy was out there. Damn, it was Michelle. White women know how to take car of their pussys. They know how to shave. Nothing turns me off like a 'bush' aka Black Forest" The bitch meant business. I wondered if there were lucky guys like me out there, the more I run away from the pussy the more it runs after me. She sent another Whatsapp "come now tiger....I'm drunk and horny. I have a friend with me....up for a 3-Sum? I am with some coloured person. Call it a Rainbow 3-sum". Shit, the thought of doing 2 girls excited me, mmmmh a darkie and a coloured. I immediately drove to the hotel. I think cognac is aphrodisiac. I was bloody horny. When I got to the hotel I headed to the room number she provided. I knocked and she opened. She was fucken naked and I wanted to fuck her on the spot. I was like "where is the coloured girl?". Before she could answer a naked gay looking guy appeared the bedroom and bent himself in front of me.
He went "no darling, I aint a girl....I'm better than that. Let's have fun"

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Dear sis Sharon

I discovered my mother is a prostitute 3 months ago. She lost her job 2 years ago and things started being tough. All of a sudden things started being ok. I am back at varsity now and it seems my mother is using her prostitution money to pay for my fees. Reliable sources tell me that when I'm at varsity different men in expensive cars go to my place to fuck my mom for money, the very same money that funds my education. I'm even thinking of quitting varsity so she can stop being a prostitute. I feel bad inside and the Christian in me cannot tolerate prostitution. Must I confront her? What must I do?

Thank you

SRT, Mokopane

No comments:

Post a Comment