Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 7

"Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned" - Romans 5:12

I went down on my knees on the spot. The car wasn't even Maureen's, she hired it. She was either going to kill me herself or hire inkabi from somewhere in KZN to finish me off. They literally stripped off the car. All wheels and other things were gone. I have heard stories about girls in Cape Town luring guy into their corners in order to rob them but I never thought it would happen to me. My phone, my wallet and my whatever was gone. I didn't even know how to contact Maureen. That was actually the least of my worries, I didn't know what I was going to say to her. I didn't even know where I was for hell's sake. I looked around to see if there was anyone selling alephirimi around...then I remembered I wasn't in Limpopo or Gauteng. I wanted to commit suicide. It would be better to kill myself that let Maureen do it. Some toothless old man asked if the wheelless car was mine. I told him yes and he laughed at me. I thought he was going to help me but he just laughed. If he had teeth I'd have kicked them out on the spot. The situation I was in was not a laughing matter. He said "ha ha ha ha ha ha next tsime you muthst thtop thhinking your your dick young man. Girlth thith thide can spot a moegoe from dhistance. Ha ha ha ha ha ha if you wants u wheels, you'll find them in heavenly ha ha ha ha ha ha. Moegoe van Gauteng". I wanted to hit him but remembered I was in his turf. I decided to let him go but I made sure I captured his face in my brain. I saw some beautiful Xhosa woman passing by the street and I waved at her. She came running. Wow, at least I still had my chick magnet skills. I asked for R10 and she looked at me like she saw me on one of those police 'Wanted' posters. I tried to explain my situation but she didn't get any of it. She actually fart and left me standing there. You say Joburg is cruel, no I beg to differ, Cape Town is cruel.
After about 10 minutes a cop car appeared with 2 cops inside. I stopped them and told them my story. I didn't lie or leave anything out, I even told them the car belonged to Maureen my sugar mama, well she hired it. I told them her name and the hotel we checked in. I told them how she passed out and I decided to take my party somewhere else. They listened attentively as I spoke and I could see help was coming my way. When I was done explaining they got into the car and left me standing there like a statue about to be destroyed by angry EFF members. I was both pissed and disappointed. Why do we pay tax if cops gonna leave us stranded? No wonder gangsterism is rampant in Cape Town. They are very copless. I stood next to the car for over 10 minutes not knowing what to do next. After another 10 minutes the same cops came back. They had a company and I knew the company very well. I could feel thin sweat pulling a comrade marathon on my back. They got off the car and Maureen remained in the car. She was probably still digesting what had happened. One cop was like "the first question your womanfriend asked was if you were ok. She probably cares but good luck. After a minute Maureen came out of the car walking like she was going into a wrestling ring. If I was in Gauteng I'd have ran away. Imagine being beaten by a woman in public. She gave me a hug and asked if I was ok. I wanted to talk but my tongue was dry. She went "thank God they didn't kill or hurt you. We'll sort the car issue, don't worry". I was really shocked. I expected her to hire an electric saw and chop-chop the hell out of me. After few minutes some people and more cops came. I think the other people were from the car hire company or insurance. Maureen whispered to me "next time you must ask me to recommend good clubs to go to. You are lucky those guys only drugged you and took the wheels and other things. Bad things could have happened. I'm glad you are ok my punju". When Maureen left to speak to the other guys one of the 2 cops came to me. He went "you owe me. One day you will pay back".  I didn't get what he meant, I didn't know what he told Maureen but it was quite clear he or they lied to her. Nobody took a statement from me. Maureen sorted things with the insurance and car hire people and the 2 cops drove us to the hotel. The cop winked at me and pointed a finger at me. Everything seemed like a scene from the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy. It was so unreal.

When we got to the hotel I was relieved the cops saved my day. If you see a cop in Cape Town, give him a R50 and thank them for saving Rhu. Maureen kissed me and told me I should take a bath because I smelled like a dirty coloured pussy. She opened the door and left. I took a long bath. I couldn't stop thanking the cops in absentia. They saved my sugar mama career. After taking a bath I wrapped myself with a towel and sat on the bed. I was waiting for Maureen to come back so I could give her a superstar performance for always being there for me. After what seemed like a lifetime she came back. I took off the towel and exposed my Rhu-Rhu to her. Normally whenever I exposed my hard cock she didn't waste anytime, she would quickly take off her clothes and let me rock her until her pussy dehydrated. That day she didn't look keen, she looked at the door and said "come in". 2 coloured guys with tattoos all over their hands and necks and one gay-walking dude walked in shaking his body like he was dancing to Shakira's song. The gay-walking dude had what looked like my phone, watch and wallet in his hand. I was so happy at Maureen I even forgot I was naked. She probably used her connections to find my stuff. Indeed money can buy anything, anywhere. The gay looking guy couldn't get his eyes off my dick. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped my dick. Maureen's eyes turned red and she went "is this how you thank me? I took you from. Pretoria, brought you clothes, brought you to Cape Town, expensive hotel, expensive food and drinks and you thank me by going to sleep with a tickyline? A bitch you don't even know? A car I hired was stripped off because of you? Is this how you thank me? Now I spent thousands to cover up your shit and paid people to trace your shit. I'm gonna show you the Maureen you have never seen before".

At first I thought she was joking but the redness in her eyes said a different story. The 2 coloured guys started kicking me. Maureen was like "don't kick his face and dick, I still need them. Kick his butt". The gay guy was like "but that's discrimination". Those dudes kicked me for about 10 minutes while the gay guy and Maureen were watching. I tried to defend myself but made things worse. Indeed that day I saw a side of Maureen I've never seen before. It was like I was watching a documentary on channel 171 - Investigations Discovery. After the beating Maureen forced me to give the gay guy a blow job in full view of everyone present. I said I rather die than give another man a piece of my tongue. One coloured guy cocked the guy and went "I'll help with that one". Shit, I almost soiled my pants. The gay dude was like "come babe, it won't hurt". He was holding his already excited dick as he said that. Everyone who ever used the phrase "I rather die" have never had a gun cocked on their head. Shitty experience I'm telling you. I closed my eyes, O'd my mouth and put his dick inside. The gay guy was mewing like a hungry cat. He was on cloud 11 and I was on cloud 0. The temperature of his dick rose and he grabbed my head tight. The next thing the motherfuc£er came inside my mouth. I puked on the spot. I ran to the bathroom and gaggled for about 5 minutes. At that stage I felt like dying was could have been the better option. I grabbed the vase from the bathroom with the aim of slicing the gay's dick with it. Waalaaaaa, the room where everything happened was empty. Only my phone was on the couch. I switched it on and the first Whatsapp message I was met with a message of a sex video of me and the gay guy. WTF, Maureen wasn't even my wife for heaven's sake. Why go all out to make my life a living hell. Another text came in "one word voooo the video will go viral. Stay indoors until I come back". The old bitch didn't even use her own number. I felt empty inside. I felt dirty. I went back to the bathroom to wash my mouth again. I even used washing power to wash it. Whenever I breathed in I smelled that guy's sperms. After couple of hour Maureen was still gone. I decided to go outside to get some fresh air and to try to forget the horror I went thru. As soon stepped out of the door, I bumped into Lolo. WTF, I didn't expect someone I knew in that part of the world. I went to Varsity with Lolo and hadn't seen her in ages. Well, the last time I saw her we actually had a foursome. I slept with her 2 friends and when her turn came some shit happened. I'll tell you the story one day. The last time I heard of her she was dating some cabinet mister. It made sense because that hotel was frequented by ministers. She was so happy to see me. She still looked as beautiful as the last time I saw her. God bless the person who designed leggings. She was like "I'm actually walking back to my room. My man is in meetings the whole day. We can go chill".
I looked right, I looked left and .......

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETTERS SECTION

Dear sharon,am a girl with a small body,my butt is between medium nd small...but I dnt want that anymore I want to enhance my butt without going under the knife(surgery) please advice me on what butt nd hip enhancing creams n pills I can order that are effective with no side effects
yours skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment