Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 22

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it" - 1 Corinthians 10:13

Have you noticed that kids these days live their lives like they are acting in a movie? When we were kids we knew where to draw the line. There was no way a teenager could say 'sexual' things to an adult. These days a 12 year old can come to you and tell how  she wants to fuck you. I looked at the little kid and honestly couldn't remember her. I didn't remember promising any small kid sex for that matter. I checked around to ensure Ntombi wasn't listening to me. I went "listen here you little rascal, you are probably mistaking me for one of your High School boyfriends. I don't go around promising people what-what". It was difficult to mention the word 'dick' to her. She looked at me and smiled. Her smile made her more beautiful. She had a brighter future ahead of her. She went "it doesn't help to deny something that can be proven with a blink of an eye". She handed me her phone to let me see the so-called inbox where I promised her sex. Indeed I had an inbox exchange with her. She was the kid who inboxed me promising a blow job after seeing the picture of my AMG. Her Facebook name was Baby-Naj Viz Nicki Nickiyonce La Hotness. She even sent me her number via inbox. Shit, what a small world. It never dawned in my heart that she could be Eve's daughter.  That family needed a dickologist. I handed her the phone back and she rolled her eyes. She went "I'm still waiting for your call. My offer will expire soon if you don't act".

I ignored her. Luckily Ntombi came back before the little kid continued with her bullshit. Ntombi was drinking very fast, you'd swear someone told her the world was coming to an end. On the other hand the little rascal was making love to her bottle. I told Ntombi to slow down and the little rascal jumped to her sister's defence "why must she drink slow? It's not like you get a pain somewhere when she drinks fast". Ntombi told her to mind her tongue because uncle Rhulani wasn't her age. She didn't like that line. She went "he's not my uncle. Do you want him to think I'm a kid". You know a kid is a bitch when she doesn't wanna be referred to as a kid in front of men. Ntombi told her to tow the line or else she'd go home. The rolled her eyes again and shut up. What surprised me was how she drank so slow and kept opening booze for Ntombi whenever she finished her drink. It was like she wanted her sister to get drunk. Whenever Ntombi went to the loo she'd go back to the inbox topic. She asked why I asked for her number if I wasn't planning to call her. I told her we should forget about the inbox because it meant nothing and that I was seeing her sister. She stood up and went "no ways, my sister is not a dating material. You are wasting your time abuti. She's probably bored and wants someone for now. It won't even last 2 weeks. I know my sister. I can take care of you. I know I'm a high school learner but I'm not a stupid. Mental maturity is more important that age. You know age is just a numerical figure". Wow, she just badmouthed her sister and placed herself as the better candidate. She sounded like a DA politician. Ntombi came back before I could respond. My phone rang and it was Michelle. I ignored all her calls. I wasn't in a mood to do white people.

Around 10pm Ntombi was sloshed. She was even crying and puking. It was embarrassing in front of people. The little rascal went mad and used the opportunity to rubbish her little sister. She was like "what did I tell you? Age is just a number. Who looks more mature now?". When she stood up to wipe the puke on her sister's top I got a chance to see her butt. She had a very attractive 'background' behind her. She actually looked younger sitting down, when she stood up she looked over 20. Her curves could drive a pastor out of church and drive him to the nearest pub. She helped me to carry her sister to their car. She was like "I don't have a drivers licence but I can drive. If you don't stay far from here we can drive to your place. This person must sleep as soon as possible". I expected her to be angry Ntombi puked but she seemed excited her sister hit a blackout. I remembered I left a half full bottle of cognac where we were sitting. I walked back into the Shisanyama and I got to the table we were sitting on the bottle was gone. What was I really expecting? You can't leave booze unattended in front of black people and expect to find it after couple of minutes. I went back to the parking lots. I told the little rascal to drive behind me. To be honest, I wasn't in a mood to sleep early. It was one of those nights I didn't want a pussy but lots of alcohol in my system. When we got to my place we carried Ntombi and made her sleep on my bed. The kid went "now she's sleeping? Can we go back to that place? I was starting to have fun?". I looked at her and didn't know what to say. I wanted to go back to Shisanyama but I didn't wanna go with her. Just imagine if I bumped into one of her teachers there, they'd probably think I do small kids. She rolled her eyes and shaped her mouth. I told her we can go together only if she promised to behave. She was like "number one". On our way back to Shisanyama I asked her what her real names were. She told me her real name was Cynthia but she hated the name. We got to Shisanyama and I bought another bottle of cognac. I asked what I should buy her and she said she'd share the cognac with me. Brave girl!!!!!

When she got drunk she started telling me how her father died mysteriously. She told me about how Ntombi changes men like they are a g-strings. The bigger was scoop was "my mom has changed since my father died. She dates young boys and they chow her money and leave. Apparently she has a new one now and if I find him I'll cut his balls". The problem with kids is they can't control alcohol. The minute they can't drunk they start behaving like Edward Snowden, they release classified information. Luckily she changed and started telling me about herself. She wasn't in a relationship but was looking for someone more mature with life experience. She was like "kids can be boring. I'm not the type to talk about series and some teacher, I wanna talk about serious stuff....if you know what I mean". She stood up and went to the bathroom. Damn, her bum got my eyes glued to her. She even had breasts of an adult. I closed my eyes and said a short prayer "Rhu please don't, she's just a kid. Amen". I told myself I should fight temptation and win against it. When she came back she started dancing. Even the guys who had girlfriends kept throwing their horny eyes at her. Her bums twerked naturally. When she sat down I told her we should leave and she protested. I was like "cool, you'll walk to my place then". I started walking and she followed me. The minute she got in the car she passed out and started snoring. Lol what a weak family. When I got to my complex I carried her to the house. I must confess, I got horny at some stage. It's normal, carrying deliciously smelling food will most likely trigger your appetite. I put her on the bed next to her sister who was snoring. She joined the snoring chorus. I switched off the lights and went to the sitting room. I always had dagga in my house. I prepared a roll and went to the window to smoke. I opened the window to make sure the smoke went outside. All lights were off in the house. I prefer to smoke in darkness.

While enjoying my zol I felt something touching my bum.....
THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LETTERS SECTION

Dear Shaz

I have been sleeping with 2 brothers for the last 6 months. One of them knows I'm doing his brother but decided to keep it secret. The other one think he's the only one. The older brother has money but is whack in bed. The little brother is not monied but is Lionel Messi of sex. Now I want to dump one and have a normal relationship with the remaining one. Who do you think I should choose, financial security or good sex?
Regards,

BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment