Monday 27 July 2015

Chapter 34

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers - Proverbs 6:16-19
Some girls prove God is the greatest artist in the world, they define the perfection of beauty. You look at them and think marriage on the spot. They look like they don't even go to toilet to do number 2. I'd spend the whole day looking at her. I'd actually take a leave from work just to look at her sexy body and beautiful face. I'm a very confident guy naturally but that day I found myself on the other side of confidence. I wanted to greet and ask for her number but my heart was beating fast. You know a girl is hot when she gives Rhulani some hesitation tendencies. The thing is it was in a public space. Beautiful girls have a tendency of being rude in public, especially if you are Johnny Walker - someone without a car. I was in a German machine but that didn't boost my confidence. I can deal with many things but an embarrassment in public aint something I'm fond of. Black people can laugh at you until you commit suicide lol. I didn't wanna be a victim of that. I parked my car while my eyes were still tailing the yellow bone. She entered the bottle store and I smiled. It was the perfect opportunity for me to hit. I followed her into the bottle store. She took 12 Red Square dumpies and walked towards the tills. I took 12 Heineken cans and followed her. I wanted to say something but my mouth was very stiff. She gave the cashier her bank card. The machine rejected the card twice because of insufficient funds. The cashier was getting very impatient. She asked him to swipe for the last time and same shit happened. The cashier went "look here girl, next time check your balance before you come here. You wasted my time".

Her face was wearing embarrassment and I could see she wanted to cry. I decided to be her hero. I looked at the cashier and went "Ey bru, that's not a way to talk to customers. Your boss must invest in training his or her employees on how to handle customers. We pay your salary. Don't do that next time or you'll lose customers. Actually, I'll pay for this beautiful lady's drinks". She looked at me and went "thanks. If you don't mind we can go to my flat so I can give back your money. I have money but I think I took the wrong card. Thanks for defending me". I started whistling internally. I got more than I expected. She probably didn't have money. She said that out of embarrassment. After paying she wanted to carry her booze and I told her to relax. I was like "relax ma'am. I will carry your bottles for you". I headed straight to my car and she followed me. She was like "I don't stay far, we can walk. I wanna give you your money". I insisted on us using the car. She gave in and got in the car. She went "your car is beautiful. Your girlfriend is lucky to have a man who drives a nice car". I knew where she was going with that. She was indirectly asking if I had a girlfriend....for her own agenda of course. Lol some girls suffer from motorholism, the condition of loving guys who drive beautiful cars. I went "I'm actually single. Girls can be stressful. I prefer to have some peace in my life". She told me I was too gorgeous and gentlemanly to be single. She was like "not all girls are a pain in the ass. I'm not a kind of girl that would stress a gentleman like me. Pity I only date assholes. I quit dating last year". Lol that was her way of telling me she was available. I decided to play along. I said "well, maybe God was reserving you for Rhulani". She asked who Rhulani was and I said "the guy driving this car". She smiled from ear to ear. She directed me to her place. I parked the car next to her flat and she left to go fetch my money.

In honest truth, I didn't want the money. I just wanted to see if she was the truthful type. While waiting for her Lebogang called. She was like "you promised to come see me today. You are just like other guys". I told her I tried to call but her phone was off. She went "oh ja, sorry bae. My battery died and because of load shedding I couldn't charge it. But you can come now". I told her I'd see her in an hour or so. I waited for more than 20 minutes and there was no sign of the yellow bone. I didn't even know her name or have her cell number. I regretted letting her go. She was too beautiful to let go. I decided to wait and she came after 30 minutes. She got in the car and went "I'm sorry, I was busy on a call with my mom. She was telling me she got robbed R5 000 today. Nxa crime is getting out of control in this country". I had a feeling she was lying. She probably wanted me to feel sorry for her and not demand my money back. I held her hand and told her I was sorry about what happened to her mom. She gave me R110 made up of coins. It was quite obvious the 30 minutes she spent in the flat she was actually looking for money. I almost laughed but didn't wanna seem heartless. I told her she can keep the money. I went "I just wanted to test if you were the trustworthy type. I'm glad you are trustworthy. Anyway, why are you drinking during the week?". She laughed and went "I wrote my last paper today. I just wanna celebrate nje". I wish her best of luck with what she wrote and told her I was leaving. She was like "aren't you gonna give me your number? In case I want someone to pay for my booze in future...ha ha ha ha. Oh and my name is Gontse". I gave her my number and left.

I didn't even go to Industrial Shisanyama as planned. I had to go see Lebogang. I opened one Heineken and put it between my thighs while driving. Lol before I had a car I always wished to do that. My uncle did it a lot when I was a kid and I thought it was a sign of le good life. I called Lebogang to tell her I was on my way to her place ans she told me "I'm ready for you". I didn't understand what she meant but I let it go. When I got to the gate I told the security who I was visiting and they told me where to park. One guard was like "boss, I don't know you but whatever muti you are using I want it. Many guys have tried to win that girl's heart but failed". Security guard are like CIA, they know everything, especially those who guard residential complexes. I told the dude I was Lebogang's cousin and he went "oooops sorry...I thought you....". When I got to the door I remembered how Maureen called me to go bail her man. I felt some hatred for her at that moment. I knocked and she shouted "come in". Damn, she was wearing nothing but a maroon g-string and a bra. I wanted to look away but hey, eyes are like boys, they just can't look away from a sexy thing. I was like "no no no Lebogang, I came here to listen to your personal problems. I didn't come for this. You are still a kid and I won't forgive myself if I ....you know". She went "just sushhhh and enjoy what I'm gonna do to you". She whispered "follow me". She walked to what looked like a bedroom. I didn't even think, I headed straight to the main door and left. YES I LEFT A NAKED CHICK. I got to the car, started the engine and left. My phone ran and I thought it was Lebo...and shit, it was Maureen. She went "meet me at your place in 10 minutes. Before I could lie about my whereabouts she went "don't even go there. I can track that car with my phone. I know you are not far". Mxm what a witch. She was watching my every move. We got to my complex's gate at the same time. She was wearing rather...umh very sexy. When we got to the house she went "do what you do best. Fuck me"
I looked at her and went "no, I can't". She took a deep breathe and ....

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Shaz

I am 19 dating a 25 year old guy. He is a great guy and my family like him. We haven't had sex yet because I'm not ready. But my readiness is not the reason we haven't had sex yet, he has never made any move. My exs demanded sex within a week of dating. I've been with this one for 3 months now and he has never tried anything. I slept at his place 4 times and we just kissed and cuddled the whole night. Do you think he's hiding something from me?

Regards,
Jabulile, Kwa-Ndebele

1 comment: