Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 16

But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion" - 1 Corinthians 7:9

She whispered "don't panic, just keep quiet and she'll leave. I know her, she's very impatient. Let's do another round....I promise I won't make noise". Like WTF, some people's brains have been nationalised without compensation. She claimed to be Maureen's friend but surely she didn't know what that woman was capable of. She didn't know not long ago I was forced to have oral sex with a gay guy in Cape Town. What worried me more was the AMG part. If I survived death there was no way I was gonna drive that car and I wanted it badly. Just imagine how many chicks I would chow driving that Merc. I'd be that guy who opens the window and say this to a girl I see for the first time: "hey, let's go....I want to sleep". I know bitches go crazy when they see pure German engineering. I told Eve "look, I don't know you very well and don't know what your intentions are with me. I can't risk losing Maureen because of someone I don't know. Check this, she just bought me a Merc. Can you beat that?". She looked at me and whispered "that's nothing. The car is probably not in your name. She'll take it as soon as she find a better Ben10. She did that to some boy from Orange Farm. She will definitely do the same to you". I was shocked. She was literally badmouthing her friend just to score my dick. I always thought only high school kids did that. It was quite clear Eve and Maureen suffered from dick starvation. Spending or promising to spend thousands just to get chowed. If my mom did that I'd kill her and cash the life cover money. I begged her to lie behind the couch to hide from Maureen. She refused at first but when I promised her more rounds she complied.

I quickly went to my bedroom to unmake my bed to make it look I was sleeping. After that I ran to the toilet and flushed the condoms. I made sure there was no evidence of sex. The reason I didn't hide Eve in the bedroom or toilet was because I knew Maureen would probably go to those room. Women love urinating. And naturally, to protect the territory they would most probably check the bedroom. I went to the door and unlocked. Maureen's face was about to turn blue with impatience. I smiled and kissed her gently. I was like "before you come in, can I see my car please babe?". I wholeheartedly didn't want her in the house. Imagine appearing on SABC news with 2 grown ass women fighting for me. My folks would disown me. Maureen said she wanted to use the bathroom before we go see the car. She went "actually, you can go there by yourself. I've been knocking here for ages and I'm tired. When she got in the house she saw the romantic set up I had for her and melted. She went "wow....you did all this for me? I didn't know you are this romantic. I am sorry I had to go sort the car issue first. You deserve the Merc and my pussy all night long for this babe". Instead of using the bathroom, she sat on the couch....she very same couch Eve was hiding behind. She went "now I see why Eve says I'm lucky, you are so romantic babe. You know I kinda feel like she wants to take you from me. Whenever we talk she mentions how lucky I am to have you. I don't trust that woman, she killed her husband so she could inherit his wealth. If she ever tries to snatch you from me I'll cut her ugly nose. Anyway babes, I know you don't do ugly women like her". At that stage I was scared Eve would lose it and say something. I felt like the situation was about to reach the boiling point. I went "now that you know I'm romantic can we go see the car?". She agreed and we headed to the door. I was so relieved.

Just before I could close my door, a phone rang from inside the house. It was not my phone. I quickly thought it could be Eve's phone and panicked. Maureen went "ag nxa me and my forgetful mind. It's my phone. Leave it there, I'll find it when we come back". We went to the garage and what I saw made me wanna go down on my knees and propose. I wanted to kiss her but I didn't want curious and nosey neighbours see I was chowing a sugar mama. I asked her if she minded if I 'test drove' the car. She was like "the car is all yours. You can do whatever you want. Actually, let me go take my phone and bag. We'll sleep at my place. There's some funny smell at your house....like a smell of a cheap perfume". I quickly told her she should sit in the car and I will go fetch her stuff. She looked at me and went "Rhulani, are you hiding something in the house? You are reacting funny. I'll go fetch my stuff and you'll remain in the car". I had no choice but to remain in the car. I thought of driving away but thought it would be a useless exercise. The sad part was I couldn't see the door to my place from the garage. 5 minutes passed without Maureen coming back and I decided to go check if hell had broken loose. My legs were very heavy. I was expecting the worst. When I got in Maureen was in a searching mood. I asked her what she was looking for and she said her phone had disappeared. I unsuspiciously checked behind the couch and Eve was nowhere to be seen. I checked the toilet and bedroom and there was no sign of her. I gave a sigh of relief. Maureen used her other phone to call the missing phone but got a voice. It was quite clear Eve stole it but I kept the thought to myself. Maureen went "you should move out of this complex, it's not safe. Thank God it's just a BlackBerry. I'd go crazy if it was my iPhone. I aint sleeping here, we are going to my place".

I took my toiletry bag and we headed to the Merc. When we got to Maureen's house we headed straight to the bedroom. I wasn't in the mood to have sex because of the long session I had earlier with Eve but I could see Maureen wanted some. We kissed and I got on top of her. Luckily Maureen kept condoms in her bedroom. Rhu-Rhu wasn't his normal self. I was on top but Maureen was the one shaking like there's no tomorrow. I still wonder where that woman got her energy. I grabbed her legs and suspended them on my shoulders and started hitting her hard and harder. The harder I went the wetter and noisier she became. I chowed for about 20 minutes and came. Because of the session with Eve earlier the sperms volume was very low. When I pulled off the condom Maureen asked "what happened to the other sperms? Did you have sex earlier Rhu?". Only psychos count sperms mxm. I told her I wanked earlier because she took her time to come. She kissed me and apologised for asking silly questions. She asked what I did with the money she sent in the morning and I told her I wanted to got shopping in Sandton. She put her head on my dark muscular chest and fell asleep. Apparently my chest was better than a pillow. In the morning I turned her around and hit her from behind. The good thing about the morning glory is everyone wakes up ready. There's no need to warm up. Maureen was wet and when Rhu-Rhu said 'good morning' her pussy responded with a smile. I fondled her young looking breasts while hitting and she mew'd like a cat and barked like a chihuahua. I asked "who's your daddy?" and she screamed "Rhu Rhu Rhu Rhu Rhu Rhu Rhu Rhu". After the session she immediately went to take a bath because she had a morning meeting. I told her I wasn't going to work and she said I could stay in the house if I wanted. As soon as she left for her meeting I headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I had only a towel on. I needed a high carb meal because of the energy I spent pleasing the 2 26-wheelers.
I peeped thru the curtain to check the complexion of that morning's weather and I saw ...... Oh thixo wa se George Goch

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Shazie

I am a married man with 2 kids. Since our second baby was born my wife lost her sex appetite. Whenever I touch her she would make an excuse not to have sex with me. I haven't had sex with her in 8 months now and I can't take the shit anymore. Her lil sister stays with us and sometimes I look at her differently. She wears short things and loves bending now and then. Is there anything I can do to re-ignite my wife's sex appetite before I do something stupid?
Xoxo

Cindy, Maseru

No comments:

Post a Comment